Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

This cop is a d!ck part 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 09:20 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

Default RE: This cop is a d!ck part 2

that's a touching story that sounds just like a lot of these videos look. as in, it seems like we're missing the part when you get testy/mouthy with the cops. and yeah, you can't just hang out in front of a school like that. i'm sure you were asked to leave and got mouthy saying "we can wait here if we feel like it, pig". i know how this works.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:09 PM
DaMach04
4th Gear Member

the cop in this video has been celared of all wrong-doing, i jsut read on the news.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:56 PM
RRStang98
1st Gear Member

Nanaki, like i said in the story, we didnt get mouthy at all. No one talked back and no one was a smartass. At this point i would admit if someone mouthed off and got us all in trouble because its in the past. But the point i was making with the play ground, was that there were other kids there playing at the playground and we got taken away for sitting there talking waiting for our ride. The cops asked what we were doing and we said waiting to get picked up and he accused us of skating there, when in all reality not one of our wheels ever even touched the ground there. It was like 5pm too. We werent past curfew.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:27 PM
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

ORIGINAL: nanaki

that's a touching story that sounds just like a lot of these videos look. as in, it seems like we're missing the part when you get testy/mouthy with the cops. and yeah, you can't just hang out in front of a school like that. i'm sure you were asked to leave and got mouthy saying "we can wait here if we feel like it, pig". i know how this works.
I agree with you Red XIII, I mean Nanaki, on some of that. True that they could've been mouthing off to the cop, but it works both ways, for all we know they were just skating as a means of transportation somewhere and the cop got angry about that. Never can tell with these amateur videos...
Still think it was funny when the Cop was "Choking" the kid, he was simply restraining him, if he was being choked his arms and legs would be flailing to get out of that choke grip. Kids think that just because they're under 18 that the law doesn't apply to them.[&:]
Old 07-03-2007, 07:55 PM
fast65
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dcohen

all the skateboarders around here are little devil worshiping punks, ive had some skateboard out in the road in front of me, needless to say they almost ate blue oval because i didnt slow down
+1, around here most of them are dick heads and act like they own the road, just like cyclists. They always pull out in front of me off the sidewalk and I don't bother slowing down. It'd be alot easier to judge if the cop was in the right if we knew why he came, the video is really one sided.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:53 AM
Mt Twigbert
4th Gear Member

I truly get tired of all this cop bashing..

HOWEVER, I know there are bad cops out there.. I know it and you know it..

I also know there are good cops out there..

When I go to work I am MORE than decent to good citizens.. Heck, I toss more dope down the sewer then I inventory and charge people with.. In the inner city I can't keep people from driving on the sidewalks so I for certain won't bother someone for riding a skate board.. BUT, by the looks of this video its not an inner city.. Its a nice suburb.. Every day I see hookers walking up and down the street and 'I' think "the hell with it, if they want to sell it then they are only hurting them selves." However, I also KNOW for a fact businesses are calling about these hookers and they want police action.. I'm willing to bet this is a similar case.. I'm willing to put my money on it that SOMEONE has made a complaint about these skate boarders and don't want them there..

Its possible this cop took it upon himself to stop these guys because he wants to 'sweat' them but I'm thinking it was probably the community/stores in the area that set this situation up.. Or more so these 'skaters' set it up by mouthing off.. As I said in my 1st post.. If I see you spit on the sidewalk I don't even bat an eye.. If you start to mouth off YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL! I'll take someone in for it and make them sit in a cell untill my shift ends and then let them out with a $56.00 ticket.. As I tell eveyone I come in contact with.............. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! Treat me with respect and I will do the same in return!!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:24 AM
MustangGT03
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fast65

ORIGINAL: dcohen

all the skateboarders around here are little devil worshiping punks, ive had some skateboard out in the road in front of me, needless to say they almost ate blue oval because i didnt slow down
+1, around here most of them are dick heads and act like they own the road, just like cyclists. They always pull out in front of me off the sidewalk and I don't bother slowing down. It'd be alot easier to judge if the cop was in the right if we knew why he came, the video is really one sided.
I'm a cyclist dude and if you ran me off the road or made me crash you better hope I can't get back up.
I can't stand people that think they own the road just because a cyclist cut out in front of them, and you're right a cyclist shouldn't be on the side walk in the first place. In Ohio here we have a share the road licence plate and I have one on my Mustang and my Blazer.
Think of it this way someday we all will be using pedal power.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:21 AM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

Before you guys make your judgemant in favor of the policeman, please look at all oints of view. Please look at what this guy has to say. he makes a lot of sense.

1st vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Okj...ed&search=

2nd vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch8g5...ed&search=

Also, listen to this guy. He is a little to crazy sounding, but makes a couple of valid points. (Most of what he says is narrow minded.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISVEa...ed&search=

PS- I really dont have a certain stand on the situatuion. I think both were in the wrong. The kids apparently broke the law by skateboarding on private property, and maybe for resisting arrest. (still kinda if'y on that one.) But the police officer handeled the situation in a very unprofessional manner.

I understand what u guys are saying about the kids being disrespectful, but is that in any way a reason to use excessive force? Sure the children were acting like punks, and could have very well been provoking the cop, but when sh!+ hits the fan, the policeman reacted terribly.

Old 07-05-2007, 06:35 AM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mt Twigbert

I truly get tired of all this cop bashing..

HOWEVER, I know there are bad cops out there.. I know it and you know it..

I also know there are good cops out there..

When I go to work I am MORE than decent to good citizens.. Heck, I toss more dope down the sewer then I inventory and charge people with.. In the inner city I can't keep people from driving on the sidewalks so I for certain won't bother someone for riding a skate board.. BUT, by the looks of this video its not an inner city.. Its a nice suburb.. Every day I see hookers walking up and down the street and 'I' think "the hell with it, if they want to sell it then they are only hurting them selves." However, I also KNOW for a fact businesses are calling about these hookers and they want police action.. I'm willing to bet this is a similar case.. I'm willing to put my money on it that SOMEONE has made a complaint about these skate boarders and don't want them there..

Its possible this cop took it upon himself to stop these guys because he wants to 'sweat' them but I'm thinking it was probably the community/stores in the area that set this situation up.. Or more so these 'skaters' set it up by mouthing off.. As I said in my 1st post.. If I see you spit on the sidewalk I don't even bat an eye.. If you start to mouth off YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL! I'll take someone in for it and make them sit in a cell untill my shift ends and then let them out with a $56.00 ticket.. As I tell eveyone I come in contact with.............. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! Treat me with respect and I will do the same in return!!!!
So, basically if someone doesnt treat you with the utmost respect, then your arresting them? Whats the difference if you over heard a citizen disrespect anpther citizen? How are you any different? I mean, I respect everyone, and have never been one to rebel, but I have seen an awful lot of policemen (could very well be a miniscule percentage) that act like you have to treat them like a god...and thats wrong... I've seen where a cop is screaming at an individual, and when the individual responds in a loud mannr back, he gets accused... wtf is up with that? Why should a citizen treat a cop any different from anyone else. hell policemen work for citizens, and the citizens pay their paychecks. I belive everyone should be respectful to one another no atter whop you are. but this isnt a perfect world where people do that. You cant just arrest someone for that. In the long run, what does in really do. Show them that you have bigger *****? I dunno. Im not trying to attack anyone by any means. Just voicing my opinion. I already know I'm gonna get flamed out the ***, but hey thats life. 'll go ahead and say sorry for sounding like an ignorant idiot, or a dick.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:15 PM
SHO NO MERCY
4th Gear Member

I think everyone is jumping to conclusions. To say these kids are "brats", etc....shows your lack of respect. Just because they skateboard doesn't make them bad kids. Get off their backs. The cop made that situation worse than it should have been. Some simple communication on the cops part would have made that situation alot less riguorous. Something tells me the officer got picked on in high school and has a chip on his shoulder.

Quick Reply: This cop is a d!ck part 2