Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

This cop is a d!ck part 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 06:49 AM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

Default RE: This cop is a d!ck part 2

ORIGINAL: mustangGTdude1031

Hmmmm, so they base their lawful decision on the way you treat them...... sounds a little unjust to me. Basucally what I'm saying is that if a cop srtarts giving you disrespect first, then you sould have all means to give back disresepect. And EVEN if you give disresepct first, that SHOULDN"T persuade them to make a lawful decision. If two poeple are breaking the law, and one person sucks up and and acts "respectful" and he gets away, while the other person acts disrespectful, and gets arrested then thats wrong imo. they both broke the same law, and you have know idea if the fiorst guy was really being genuine, or if he was feeding you BS, just to get away. Policmen, should treat all people the same regardless. Theuy should treat oall situations in a just , lawfull manner. Just my 2 cents. I'm just a stupid teenager. lol. to be honest, i havent had many run ins with police personally. I have just whitnessed them.

ps-Wow, i cant spell tonight. Sorry guys, its been a long night. lol
If everyone was treated the same, the word "Warning" would not exist in Police work. That would mean that every time you got pulled over for the smallest infraction, you'd get a ticket. That doesn't seem very ideal to me People can never be treated the same because two situations are never the same.

An example of discretion: Two cars are stopped in one day by the same cop. They are stopped in the same location, both for doing 27 miles an hour over the speed limit.
Car A: The driver is on his way to a party.
Car B: The driver is on his way to the hospital because a loved one was in an accident and was seriously injured and may not survive.

By your way of thinking, the cop MUST either write them both tickets, or give them both warnings. But, if he gives them both warnings, he should not ever write anyone a ticket for doing 27 mph or less over the speed limit.

Make sense?
Old 07-07-2007, 07:10 AM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lazyeye

wow this cop should servejail time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDrhHS6ph84
I guess the Cop has the right to use force if there's any resistance, but sometimes judgement is needed. He was too hyper at times. It's kinda funny that this is about skateboards though.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:18 AM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

+1 its definetly ridiculous!
Old 07-07-2007, 07:25 AM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 88BlueGT

+1 its definetly ridiculous!
Definately, SGT Tackleberry here.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Whipplepower
1st Gear Member

Stupid punks, glad someone put them in their place.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:11 PM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BleedinBlue

Hmmmm, so they base their lawful decision on the way you treat them...... sounds a little unjust to me. Basucally what I'm saying is that if a cop srtarts giving you disrespect first, then you sould have all means to give back disresepect. And EVEN if you give disresepct first, that SHOULDN"T persuade them to make a lawful decision. If two poeple are breaking the law, and one person sucks up and and acts "respectful" and he gets away, while the other person acts disrespectful, and gets arrested then thats wrong imo. they both broke the same law, and you have know idea if the fiorst guy was really being genuine, or if he was feeding you BS, just to get away. Policmen, should treat all people the same regardless. Theuy should treat oall situations in a just , lawfull manner. Just my 2 cents. I'm just a stupid teenager. lol. to be honest, i havent had many run ins with police personally. I have just whitnessed them.

If everyone was treated the same, the word "Warning" would not exist in Police work. That would mean that every time you got pulled over for the smallest infraction, you'd get a ticket. That doesn't seem very ideal to me People can never be treated the same because two situations are never the same.

An example of discretion: Two cars are stopped in one day by the same cop. They are stopped in the same location, both for doing 27 miles an hour over the speed limit.
Car B: The driver is on his way to the hospital because a loved one was in an accident and was seriously injured and may not survive.

By your way of thinking, the cop MUST either write them both tickets, or give them both warnings. But, if he gives them both warnings, he should not ever write anyone a ticket for doing 27 mph or less over the speed limit.

Make sense?
That is a completely different situation... wow. I was talking about of one person is "showing respect", and one person is getting mouthy. If someone has a very valid reason, then sure thats acceptible. But in this situation, completely different. I understand what your saying though. I may have sounded too blunt by saying EVERYONE should get a ticket regardless. There should be some exceptions, but not based upon if your sucking up tot he cop or "showing respect".
Old 07-07-2007, 06:12 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

That is a completely different situation... wow. I was talking about of one person is "showing respect", and one person is getting mouthy. If someone has a very valid reason, then sure thats acceptible. But in this situation, completely different. I understand what your saying though. I may have sounded too blunt by saying EVERYONE should get a ticket regardless. There should be some exceptions, but not based upon if your sucking up tot he cop or "showing respect".
Ok...I just said that based on your statement that everyone should be treated equally. No harm no foul. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 07-07-2007, 10:41 PM
ZoSo15
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BleedinBlue

Make sense?
oh come on. if i couldn't suck up to the cops then i wouldn't have gotten away with anything in high school. even if the dumbass is yelling and cussing at you it's better to stay calm and be respectful. if they're yelling then they are just looking for a reaction and if you do nothing, they get bored and let you go.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:01 PM
stocksuspension
2nd Gear Member

yea who cares about cops anyways
ORIGINAL: Mt Twigbert

I agree with what he did.. These people think they can obstruct an officer or resist arrest.. That chick clearly obstructed and I would take her with a state charge..

When your under arrest, YOUR UNDER ARREST! I've taken people to jail for spitting on the sidewalk.. Theres typically a reason for enforcing such a strange ordinance like the person is a jerk off..

I think the cop did ok for being one man.. I say your under arrest and if you run or don't listen I use force.. Simple as that!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:06 PM
FoMoCo_Jeppe
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dcohen

skaters are punks, they try to act like such hardasses then whine like little pussies when they get put in their place
dude it was just a boy..

only 13 years old..

Quick Reply: This cop is a d!ck part 2