Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

This cop is a d!ck part 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 10:49 PM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

Default RE: This cop is a d!ck part 2

ORIGINAL: FoMoCo_Jeppe

ORIGINAL: dcohen

skaters are punks, they try to act like such hardasses then whine like little pussies when they get put in their place
dude it was just a boy..

only 13 years old..
seriously. I dont think these people understand that. lol. Even when that kid ran. He was 13! That was probably the first time he had ever encountered the police and was scared. He prolly had no idea what to do and didnt realize how stupid it is to run.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:19 AM
7earitup
2nd Gear Member

I am definitely siding with the skateboarders here. I think that cop was wayyyy out of line, as our most cops I encounter. The state troopers around here are rediculous. My grandma who is 70 years old was driving home one day when we had had a big rainstorm earlier that morning. She was driving on back roads and didn't see that a portion of the road was flooded out. She hydroplaned off the road and into the ditch/field. The cop pulls up and tells her she is getting a ticket for wreckless driving and that she has to appear in court. How fair is that? This day in time, I show respect to law enforcement people who show respect to me. We are both people, we are both citizens of the same country. What ever happened to the golden rule? I can understand a cop whooping the **** out of someone who is resisting arrest and threatening him, but for a cop to go off on someone who is cooperating and asking a question as simple as "What is it that I am being arrested for sir?", "What did I do wrong?", that is lame. Any time I have been confronted I show them respect right off the bat, then it goes from there.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:56 AM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 7earitup

I am definitely siding with the skateboarders here. I think that cop was wayyyy out of line, as our most cops I encounter. The state troopers around here are rediculous. My grandma who is 70 years old was driving home one day when we had had a big rainstorm earlier that morning. She was driving on back roads and didn't see that a portion of the road was flooded out. She hydroplaned off the road and into the ditch/field. The cop pulls up and tells her she is getting a ticket for wreckless driving and that she has to appear in court. How fair is that? This day in time, I show respect to law enforcement people who show respect to me. We are both people, we are both citizens of the same country. What ever happened to the golden rule? I can understand a cop whooping the **** out of someone who is resisting arrest and threatening him, but for a cop to go off on someone who is cooperating and asking a question as simple as "What is it that I am being arrested for sir?", "What did I do wrong?", that is lame. Any time I have been confronted I show them respect right off the bat, then it goes from there.
110% agreed! I'm the same way.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: mustangGTdude1031

ORIGINAL: FoMoCo_Jeppe

ORIGINAL: dcohen

skaters are punks, they try to act like such hardasses then whine like little pussies when they get put in their place
dude it was just a boy..

only 13 years old..
seriously. I dont think these people understand that. lol. Even when that kid ran. He was 13! That was probably the first time he had ever encountered the police and was scared. He prolly had no idea what to do and didnt realize how stupid it is to run.
I was 3 days from turning 17 when I had my first encounter with cops. That doesn't give me the right to run away because I was scared.

The kid was 13, that shouldn't be a get out of jail free card. He/she should know NOT to run from the police from an early age.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

****in hate cops. one tried to take my board for skating to a store to get a drink. the kicker is , its right next to a ****in skatepark.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:09 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

My first reaction is to side with the 13 yr old, the cop used a little more force than was needed, it probably hurt the little bitch, but then on the other hand WTF was the kid thinking, was he mouthing off i dont know, he was apperantly breaking "city ordinance" but it didnt warrant the force used. Ok Me being a Marine and all i understand where the cop is coming from, im sorry if there is a **** load of ****ers around me that are possible hostiles im gonna use more force than needed to deter the others from wanting to be asses. 1) it was his training to neutralize the "threat" i dont give a **** if it is a 13 yr old that littel bastard could've had a gun and so could the others. possibility but not a probibility. I would rather be safe than dead from a punk *** that thinks he's hard. Me personally i am trained to take a bitch down hard as i can if any resistance is given (with my Semper Fu). I aint the army or your local police force that ask's please get down, but i do have a lot of interaction with the cops around my place and they are well trained in the handling of potentially harmful situations.
Anyway my conclusion is the cop used to much force for a 120lb punk *** at least if it was just them or if it was like 2 of them, but for that many of them to be around one cop; natural Instinct says "oh **** this could be bad lets take care of this situation first then move on and lets do it quick." SO finally im saying the cop used too much force on a little bitch, but the kid was wrong too for breaking the law.

I dont not hate skaters as i used to be one and hit my nuts one to many times and decided i liked to jack off to much and i quit.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:14 PM
TwoToned306
2nd Gear Member

Boo Hoo, only 13, well I guess he learned at an early age. Come on you guys sound like the boys momma. Some people on here need to grow some *****.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:55 PM
brent_cosenza
2nd Gear Member

the guy was doing his job you dont get man handled like that for no reason...