Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

This cop is a d!ck part 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 03:23 PM
lazyeye
2nd Gear Member

Default This cop is a d!ck part 2

wow this cop should servejail time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDrhHS6ph84
Old 07-01-2007, 04:05 PM
MustangGT03
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: This cop is a d!ck part 2

I guess the cops rather see them on drugs and breaking in people houses and cars, that really sucked for those kids.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:45 PM
fiad06
5th Gear Member

I doubt he choked him, i bet his hand was just touching his neck....the kids obviously did something wrong, hence they were running.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Mt Twigbert
4th Gear Member

I agree with what he did.. These people think they can obstruct an officer or resist arrest.. That chick clearly obstructed and I would take her with a state charge..

When your under arrest, YOUR UNDER ARREST! I've taken people to jail for spitting on the sidewalk.. Theres typically a reason for enforcing such a strange ordinance like the person is a jerk off..

I think the cop did ok for being one man.. I say your under arrest and if you run or don't listen I use force.. Simple as that!
Old 07-01-2007, 06:45 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

skaters are punks, they try to act like such hardasses then whine like little pussies when they get put in their place
Old 07-01-2007, 08:07 PM
lazyeye
2nd Gear Member

i bet the cop feltreal badass for choking that kid and grabbing the little girl by the neck
Old 07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
MikeRokkit
1st Gear Member

This story should be an interesting read when it hits the papers. Wonder if both sides will be given?
Old 07-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Hulk99
3rd Gear Member

Good for the little brats. I'm guessing the first kid did something more than skateboard and the other little punks weren't smart enough to shut up when the cop told them. My thought is do exactly as the cop tells you even if you know he's wrong. Afterwards sue the **** out of him if he was wrong.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:03 AM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mt Twigbert

I agree with what he did.. These people think they can obstruct an officer or resist arrest.. That chick clearly obstructed and I would take her with a state charge..

When your under arrest, YOUR UNDER ARREST! I've taken people to jail for spitting on the sidewalk.. Theres typically a reason for enforcing such a strange ordinance like the person is a jerk off..

I think the cop did ok for being one man.. I say your under arrest and if you run or don't listen I use force.. Simple as that!
Exactly. The only thing I see in that video is good evidence AGAINST the dumbass kids...
Old 07-02-2007, 12:23 AM
I SwearItsSlow
1st Gear Member

I don't want to start an argument, but I skateboard, mainly longboard and usually cops are cool and tell you to leave and you go your own ways. However there was once a cop who threatend to take me and a friend to jail for skating. It was after 10pm in a parking lot where everything was closed. We showed respect and wouldve left if he just asked us, instead he got out of his car and started treating us as if we were armed with dangerous weapons trying to rob all the stores, we werent near any of the stores though. Everything turned out ok and now its humuorous to think about. That was the only time that happend out of atleast 20 confrontations about cops over skateboarding. Maybe it was a bad day for him though. Quite understandable.

Quick Reply: This cop is a d!ck part 2