Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

bus driver attacks student

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Default RE: bus driver attacks student

ORIGINAL: Ahnial8u

Rule #1 you NEVER touch anyone elses kids!! Nomatter what theyhave done.If that was my kid I dont care who you are you getting beat down.If you have kids you know what I'm saying.
Now flame on!
AGREE!! Oh and, welcome to like 2 years ago!![&:]
Old 07-10-2007, 09:40 PM
hotrod7687
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

ORIGINAL: Ahnial8u

Rule #1 you NEVER touch anyone elses kids!! Nomatter what theyhave done.If that was my kid I dont care who you are you getting beat down.If you have kids you know what I'm saying.
Now flame on!
AGREE!! Oh and, welcome to like 2 years ago!![&:]
+2
The bus driver was way out of line with what he did. You just cant go around hitting people, especially kids, just because they wont behave. I'm hoping he taught the little asshat a lesson though and mabey he'll think twice about mouthing off again.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 PM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: silverstang1996

yeah, kids will be kids, there was smartass kids 30 years ago, there will be smartass kids now, poeple just need to learn to live with it and quit whining about how kids are punks and how they think they can talk to adults like that. truth is they can, and they can get away with it to cause if they are abused they can call the cops up and then the adult is screwed over. don't be so narrow minded guys.
amen brother. Couldnt agree more!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:11 AM
PennState
6th Gear Member

thats messed up
Old 07-11-2007, 12:19 AM
7earitup
2nd Gear Member

Thats pretty hilarious actually. We use to terrorize our bus driver too[8D]
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

i dont care if the kid deserved it or not. Adults do not have the right to hit kids. especially that young. thats like matching up a little cat with a lion. that guy was twice, almost three times his size. he lost his job. if i was that kid i would have just opened that rear hatch and jumped out. but it looks like there is more to the story then what is shown. a bus driver wont call for a deputy just for insubordination.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:49 AM
SilvrStang
6th Gear Member

One of the ppl from my old hi school beat bus drivers *** because she told him hes not zoned on that bus haha
Old 07-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Mt Twigbert
4th Gear Member

I can't believe you people.. I think you people are what is wrong with this country.. Kids don't get put in their place enough as it is..

It makes me sick that this country has gotten all 'touchy feely' and afraid to go hands on.. Those kids were aceholes and needed to be delt with.. I'm 100% those kids don't get raised right at home or else they would not act like that.. If my kid acts like that I have zero problems with them getting punished.. I trust my family and friends to deal with my kids if they act out and I'm not around.. It's BS to allow your kids to act out and expect that ONLY when they get home MIGHT they get in trouble.. Wrong, wrong, wrong..
Old 07-11-2007, 09:58 AM
fast65
5th Gear Member

The deserved it but the bus driver had no right to touch the kid. Sure the kid was being a little jackass, but the driver shouldn't be surprised, that's how most kids act on the bus.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Ahnial8u
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mt Twigbert

I can't believe you people.. I think you people are what is wrong with this country.. Kids don't get put in their place enough as it is..

It makes me sick that this country has gotten all 'touchy feely' and afraid to go hands on.. Those kids were aceholes and needed to be delt with.. I'm 100% those kids don't get raised right at home or else they would not act like that.. If my kid acts like that I have zero problems with them getting punished.. I trust my family and friends to deal with my kids if they act out and I'm not around.. It's BS to allow your kids to act out and expect that ONLY when they get home MIGHT they get in trouble.. Wrong, wrong, wrong..
BTW thats called Assault.[sm=wtf.gif]And if you let some fat assed bus driver bitch slap your child then you are the one that needs bitch slapped! If you watch it all stems from the Bus driver slapping the first kid, Then out of defense the other kids dont wnt to get hit so they defend themselves. BTW my son knows right from wrong and he never puts his hands on other people.

Quick Reply: bus driver attacks student