Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

bus driver attacks student

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

Default RE: bus driver attacks student

[sm=exactly.gif]+1. you know, if a kid is seriously threatening your life or is looking to cause major harm THEN u can take physical action. that guy didnt even try to get the kid to settle down. like i saidbefore there is probably more to the story then shown but if that guy neded the kid to calm down he could have just pinned him down. but instead el capitan decided to throw the first punch.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Mt Twigbert
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ahnial8u

BTW thats called Assault.[sm=wtf.gif]And if you let some fat assed bus driver bitch slap your child then you are the one that needs bitch slapped! If you watch it all stems from the Bus driver slapping the first kid, Then out of defense the other kids dont wnt to get hit so they defend themselves. BTW my son knows right from wrong and he never puts his hands on other people.
1) Hitting someone is NOT assault.. It a battery smart guy..
2) So the kids don't want to get hit so they defend themselves? Well if your not getting hit then there is no reason to defend your self.. Defending your self PRIOR to an attack makes them the attackers..

Your an asshat..
Old 07-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Ahnial8u
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mt Twigbert

BTW thats called Assault.[sm=wtf.gif]And if you let some fat assed bus driver bitch slap your child then you are the one that needs bitch slapped! If you watch it all stems from the Bus driver slapping the first kid, Then out of defense the other kids dont wnt to get hit so they defend themselves. BTW my son knows right from wrong and he never puts his hands on other people.
2) So the kids don't want to get hit so they defend themselves? Well if your not getting hit then there is no reason to defend your self.. Defending your self PRIOR to an attack makes them the attackers..

Your an asshat..
Maybe you should do a little research before you post! And like I said right or wrong if ANYONE for any reason touches my son like that I"ll be bouncing their head off of the concrete! Maybe it's cool for you let someone beat on your kids but around here you better think twice. BTW great role model you are for your children I bet they really look up to you [sm=smiley18.gif]Douchebag!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault
Old 07-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

lol @ the 2 cobras
Old 07-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Lord Ashram
2nd Gear Member

Kid deserved it, end of story. I seriously wonder about the parents of these kids... I would never, EVER have had the ***** to mouth off to an adult when I was that age, EVER.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Mt Twigbert
4th Gear Member

Your an asshat..
Maybe you should do a little research before you post! And like I said right or wrong if ANYONE for any reason touches my son like that I"ll be bouncing their head off of the concrete! Maybe it's cool for you let someone beat on your kids but around here you better think twice. BTW great role model you are for your children I bet they really look up to you [sm=smiley18.gif]Douchebag!!!
Assault is a crime of violence against another person. In some jurisdictions, including Australia and New Zealand assault refers to an act that causes another to apprehend immediate and personal violence, while in other jurisdictions, such as the United States, assault refers only to the threat of violence caused by an immediate show of force.

Assault = threat.. Battery = physical attack..

I repeat.. You are a complete asshat.. I am now revoking your right to post in the thread because you have not only made an *** out of your self once but now twice.. [sm=closed.gif]
Old 07-13-2007, 07:55 PM
teksp0rt
3rd Gear Member

"Don't step up to fight if you are not willing to deal with the consequences."

Old 07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
demon_head
4th Gear Member

the kid deserved it.....plain and simple...he was acting like a dumb****, so he got it! if that were me, i probably woulda kicked the kids *** too....then kicked the parents *** for having such a stupid *** kid
If kids are disrespectful, then they either learn it from their parents, or just don't get disciplined. Sure, it's normal for a kid to act out, but no towards adults....I NEVER back talked an adult when i was that age, b/c if i did, i knew the consequences.

Oh and Ahnial8u, i do believe that Mt Twigbert is correct on the assault/battery thing...and he's right about you being an asshat
Old 07-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Ahnial8u
3rd Gear Member

Your an asshat..
Assault is a crime of violence against another person. In some jurisdictions, including Australia and New Zealand assault refers to an act that causes another to apprehend immediate and personal violence, while in other jurisdictions, such as the United States, assault refers only to the threat of violence caused by an immediate show of force.

I repeat.. You are a complete asshat.. I am now revoking your right to post in the thread because you have not only made an *** out of your self once but now twice.. [sm=closed.gif]
OK now read the second paragraph where it says

Assault is often defined to include not only violence, but any physical contact with another person without their consent. In Common Law jurisdictions, including England and Wales and theUSA, battery is the crime that represents the unlawful physical contact, though this distinction does not exist in all jurisdictions. Exceptions exist to cover unsolicited physical contact which amount to normal social behavior (for example, patting someone on the back): see (in England and Wales) Collins v. Wilcox[1984] 3 All ER 374.
Now you have just been OWNED 2 times in the same thread.
As for demon_head you can STFU and go beat on some little kids or something. Did he deserve it? Maybe but not by the damn bus driver. And like I said I bet your kids really look up to you.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:34 AM
demon_head
4th Gear Member

Your an asshat..

OK now read the second paragraph where it says

Assault is often defined to include not only violence, but any physical contact with another person without their consent. In Common Law jurisdictions, including England and Wales and theUSA, battery is the crime that represents the unlawful physical contact, though this distinction does not exist in all jurisdictions. Exceptions exist to cover unsolicited physical contact which amount to normal social behavior (for example, patting someone on the back): see (in England and Wales) Collins v. Wilcox[1984] 3 All ER 374.
Now you have just been OWNED 2 times in the same thread.
As for demon_head you can STFU and go beat on some little kids or something. Did he deserve it? Maybe but not by the damn bus driver. And like I said I bet your kids really look up to you.
i might if i get bored tomorrow, but until then....

Quick Reply: bus driver attacks student