Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

A real GT-R STANG!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 09:57 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Default A real GT-R STANG!!!!

holy **** this dude has a GT-R stang!!!! I WANT ONE....rice just doesnt know when to stop.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5...ce38c2d1d7.htm
Old 07-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Mt Twigbert
4th Gear Member

Default RE: A real GT-R STANG!!!!

I'm gonna try not to be TOO mean here............. but.......................

Is this your first day w/ the internet? This video has at this time 402,652 views.. Where the hell have you been that you have not seen this video before? Have you lived your life in a bubble?
Old 07-17-2007, 11:52 PM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mt Twigbert

Is this your first day w/ the internet? This video has at this time 402,652 views.. Where the hell have you been that you have not seen this video before? Have you lived your life in a bubble?

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Old 07-18-2007, 10:51 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Doyou see that video in the last 5-10 pages of the video section NO, i didnt think so, and why does it matter how many times its been viewed in total. So in your opinion a video that has been viewed a lot must have been seen by everyone in the damn world right, last time i ****ing checked their were over 6bil ppl in the world. 402,652 is **** load less than 6bil. Im sorry if my life consists of more than internet **** and a bottle of lotion. why in the hell would you even bother posting **** like that jackass way to go your post count went up by 1 holy **** way to go your my hero *** maggot.

BITCH!
Old 07-18-2007, 11:09 AM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel

Doyou see that video in the last 5-10 pages of the video section NO, i didnt think so, and why does it matter how many times its been viewed in total. So in your opinion a video that has been viewed a lot must have been seen by everyone in the damn world right, last time i ****ing checked their were over 6bil ppl in the world. 402,652 is **** load less than 6bil. Im sorry if my life consists of more than internet **** and a bottle of lotion. why in the hell would you even bother posting **** like that jackass way to go your post count went up by 1 holy **** way to go your my hero *** maggot.

BITCH!
woah woah woah settle down the tonto he was just pissed at the fact that you have no clue how to use the search function. If you did know how to use it you would have never posted this video. Hell if you search for it on google you will get youtube, google videos, putfile, mustangforums, svtperformance, cponygo.com, wistangs, damn I could go on forever. So before you start to be a asshat and post a video that has been posted at 300 times on this site alone. Learn how to search, jackass.

Mark
Old 07-18-2007, 11:22 AM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

OWNED!!!
Old 07-18-2007, 12:44 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

that has been posted at 300 times on this site alone
OK, Bitch maybe you need to use the search function, jus tgo type it in and your 300 GT-r posts all fit on 2 pages ..... bull ****!!! i look at even one of them in the mustang videos, and guess what ****er... i searched ...wow 55 results man apparently you cant ****ing count or read or both.ANd are you saying i didnt use google? WTF dumbass look at the link dick weed it looks to me like i used them to find it. So what search did you use to fin the 300 results on this site alone? OH i also did a search on just GT-R and guess what only 63!!! maybe you should learn to use the search engine you little ****.

Once again i ask to no avail why the hell does it matter if th vid is a repost if you get tired of it dont watch it *******!
Old 07-18-2007, 01:40 PM
wolfpack_freak
3rd Gear Member

I've been in a hole somewhere too I guess cuz I hadn't ever seen this before. Funny **** though.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Mt Twigbert
4th Gear Member

BITCH!

OK, Bitch maybe you need to use the search function, jus tgo type it in and your 300 GT-r posts all fit on 2 pages ..... bull ****!!! i look at even one of them in the mustang videos, and guess what ****er... i searched ...wow 55 results man apparently you cant ****ing count or read or both.ANd are you saying i didnt use google? WTF dumbass look at the link dick weed it looks to me like i used them to find it. So what search did you use to fin the 300 results on this site alone? OH i also did a search on just GT-R and guess what only 63!!! maybe you should learn to use the search engine you little ****.

Once again i ask to no avail why the hell does it matter if th vid is a repost if you get tired of it dont watch it *******!
You might want to check with your doctor because your meds arn't working..
Old 07-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Lit
1st Gear Member

BITCH!

You might want to check with your doctor because your meds arn't working..
Getting PWNED twice in one thread is as bad as a fat chick saying there really is such a thing as a BBW!!!!!

Quick Reply: A real GT-R STANG!!!!