Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

MIStreetScene video

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Eskine
1st Gear Member

Default RE: MIStreetScene video

at least someone liked it.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:05 PM
JDP
1st Gear Member

yup, thats my probe there, and believe me the slowmonte is definately a real car, it ran away from my probe unlike the mustang, if you notice the one race where the camera is in the mustang, i was ahead of it all the way until he was in the top of 3rd and he barely pulled a half of a car lenth on me, and i also beat the old school carbed stang at the track too. Even though i have a mustang myself, i have to stick up for everybody elses cars too, because a mustang isnt the dominate car all the time. good job with the video slowmonte.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Evil Sephiroth
2nd Gear Member

I wouldnt even race a car unless your at LEAST in the 12's. Everything else is just kinda well for a lack of words "Rice"
That monte is rice, Just my opnion. 14's is slow, very slow. Flame me all you want, but im not going to be making videos of my car running 14's or 13's. to many Stock cars are doing that.

Wow look my POS beat your POS 18 second quarter mile to a 17 second, LETS MAKE A MOVIE!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

that was lame.

The feature car was a 14sec stang....
Old 02-25-2005, 03:11 PM
slowmontecarlo

ORIGINAL: Evil Sephiroth

I wouldnt even race a car unless your at LEAST in the 12's. Everything else is just kinda well for a lack of words "Rice"
That monte is rice, Just my opnion. 14's is slow, very slow. Flame me all you want, but im not going to be making videos of my car running 14's or 13's. to many Stock cars are doing that.

Wow look my POS beat your POS 18 second quarter mile to a 17 second, LETS MAKE A MOVIE!!!
Well buddy sorry we don't have 12 second cars here. That video is of me and my friend having fun, don't be surprised some people still think 13 and 14 second cars are fast. Your opinion is your opinion, you think our cars are rice then whatever.....of course except for any pony car in there.

The monte is rice man!! I am gonne be ricing the **** outa it here soon, don't you worry! -joke
_
I know 14's is slow, I am still pretty much stock here....give me some time.

I am going to flame you I don't care if your not going to make videos of cars running whatever, this isn't your video.

Name 3 stock FWD cars that can run 14.116@98 or better....I know my car is not stock, I did a motor swap but the motor IS for the most part stock. So lets pretend its a Grand Prix GTP.

Noone was running 17s or 18's in the videos good buddy.....oh I didn't notice you were being sarcastic, I have my head stuck in my ***....
Old 02-25-2005, 03:12 PM
slowmontecarlo

ORIGINAL: Aliate X

that was lame.

The feature car was a 14sec stang....
Sorry your wrong holmes, feature car was a 14 second slowmonte!

Michigan people, check out http://www.mistreetscene.org

I appreciate the comments guys, even if you think our cars are slow and riced out....but take the time to stop by and check out the site.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:20 PM
cryptnix

a definition to a "real" car is someone who doesn't give a **** what kind of car it is. sure its a bread runner so is mine. what would you say if i told you i had a twin turbo 350 Rocket sitting in my garage?

bull**** more then likely. with a MP112 the L67 with a few hardening mods will get you pretty much into wherever you guys think its "fast" ... so far at the momet there is one pushing 670HP at the WHEELS.

If "Mustang Forums" is entirely what I'm seeing with dissing cars ... then apparently none of us have grown up entirely and looked at the big picture that its just a damn car.

hmm ... rice!

hmm ...

if this something is swapped then this fiero must be gay too....
Old 02-25-2005, 03:27 PM
slowmontecarlo

ORIGINAL: cryptnix

a definition to a "real" car is someone who doesn't give a **** what kind of car it is. sure its a bread runner so is mine. what would you say if i told you i had a twin turbo 350 Rocket sitting in my garage?

bull**** more then likely. with a MP112 the L67 with a few hardening mods will get you pretty much into wherever you guys think its "fast" ... so far at the momet there is one pushing 670HP at the WHEELS.

If "Mustang Forums" is entirely what I'm seeing with dissing cars ... then apparently none of us have grown up entirely and looked at the big picture that its just a damn car.

hmm ... rice!

hmm ...

if this something is swapped then this fiero must be gay too....
Well said Andrew, to be honest though if my car was a 12 second car.....there would no more respect shown for me than what there is now. It would just be about all the "rice" and probally bad video compiling?[:@]
Old 02-25-2005, 04:07 PM
cryptnix

not bad for a 300 digi cam + windows movie maker ...

has anyone told anyone that this page has to many moving objects on it? jeeeezzz!
Old 02-25-2005, 07:47 PM
JDP
1st Gear Member

ya man, i get sick of people always ripping on others no matter what they do. it seems like no matter what people say about a different car, there are always the few that manage to rip on it, there was a post before about everyone callnig a probe gay, so i had to put my word in because i own one, but there were still a few that called it rice even though its bassically stock, but i was still called a ricer even though i run 14s with it, but to them if it was a mustang that ran high 14s with the same mods its not rice. its just pathetic how some people only think that a certain car is cool. ill admit im not a fan of hondas, but when i wathc the vids of guys pulling on vipers, ill admit that im impressed and think thats sweet. one guy said that he wouldnt race a car unless its a 12 second car in this thread, and anything else is just a waste, but is it a waste to take a car thats not the fastest car in the first place and make it beat your "13 second cars stock". thats what ppl call sleepers. People need to get out of their "only my type of car is fast" world, because their are cars out there that are faster than you, and only using half the motor and getting twice the gas milage that you do. People need to understand that v8s arent the only fast cars nowadays. And if you think that we are lame for having fun with the cars and making a small vid of it, well thats your opinion. sorry about the long *** post but i had to express myself

Quick Reply: MIStreetScene video