Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

MIStreetScene video

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 07:51 PM
Bowdy04
1st Gear Member

Default RE: MIStreetScene video

Good vid....I like the fact you got something that everyone else doesn't....took a decent looking car (not fast in stock form) and made it pretty fast (IMO)...soon to be faster....No one on here would think lining up against a Monte would be a good race....My gaw would drop if I had to really go at it to take a Monte...I like the sleeper effect....
Old 02-25-2005, 08:04 PM
JDP
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bowdy04

Good vid....I like the fact you got something that everyone else doesn't....took a decent looking car (not fast in stock form) and made it pretty fast (IMO)...soon to be faster....No one on here would think lining up against a Monte would be a good race....My gaw would drop if I had to really go at it to take a Monte...I like the sleeper effect....
i wish there were more people like you here, people that actually respect others for what they do, rather than bashing on other cars. thats the second person on here that actually likes this vid. there is another vid on here of my mustang against that monte. the title of the thread is stang against monte. after watching that, im sure even more guys would respect his car.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:11 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

that sucked!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:31 PM
LoW_KeY

hmm this place has a good reputation for being full of people that are high on themselves, cause they own V8's and own the road not dissing everyone keep reading.

you don't like that a monte kept up with a stang? truth hurts. I'm not flaming mustangs, my brother had a 88 LX 5.0 with some *****! 13.0 limited traction. I loved that car, but least he didn't have the attitude some of you have. Bowdy04 seems to be an all out good guy, understanding the sleeper effect and what not.

I always say real car people understand all types of cars, I don't only like my car I like a variety. Why don't some of you give it a try.. [8D] and for those that have congrats, to bad you don't live around my area I'd love to see some nice stangs that people have time put into
Old 02-25-2005, 08:50 PM
cryptnix

ORIGINAL: Bowdy04

word.

speaking of which my buddy and I KC were heading down to a fiero meet and ... some kid in a riced out stang laughed at us ... sadly it was even a v6 (the stang)

she's a beauty isn't she?! word.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:38 AM
JDP
1st Gear Member

watch out man, dont start taknig about your fieros here, people might star to tell you that they are garbage and will fall apart on you, even though they have never owned one, and dont know anything about those cars. I say that because when i said something about my probe, ppl flamed about it, and told me it cant run 14.9s with such minor mods, and there is no way it is as fast as it is unless it has a turbo or im spraying it. i find it funny because the ppl that say that have never even owned a probe and dont know anything about them. they figure its just a v6 fwd car that isnt known to do what it does, so its a piece of ****, especially because its a mazda motor. But not everybody is like that, so thanks to the guys that actually understand and dont decide to talk smack about something they dont even know about.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:37 AM
cryptnix

i bet most wouldn't have guess that the car recieved a 5/5 star rating ...

let alone ... that would tell you why they keep making some rather cool yet ... rather hidious body kits for them :-)

i don't really care ... i wanted a mustang until the one i wanted actually ate its clutch when i test drove it. never again will i buy one. (private seller)

alot can be said about a car on how its driven and obviously this place backs up my theory.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

ok guys to the ones who are here to learn about mustangs WELCOME TO MUSTANG FORUMS and please go read the Newbie section. To the ones here making a name and adding your stupid 2 cents get lost this a MUSTANG FORUM..Stop starting garbage here ! In My opionon i can respect anyone who makes a car faster"goodjob" but dont go into some strangers house expecting everyone to have open arms. Jpd big deal you beat a 84 mustang that runs 16s congrads with the probe. WHEW! lets see in this thread alone there is a Monte Carlo ,Fiero and ford Probe!! Hmm what are you thinking ? RESPECT IS A 2 WAY STREET! And since this is a mustang forum you gotta earn it first. This isnt a big head nothing i own other cars besides mustangs but i dont bring it here. Good luck to the new people and we hope you stick around.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:26 PM
JDP
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stinger

ok guys to the ones who are here to learn about mustangs WELCOME TO MUSTANG FORUMS and please go read the Newbie section. To the ones here making a name and adding your stupid 2 cents get lost this a MUSTANG FORUM..Stop starting garbage here ! In My opionon i can respect anyone who makes a car faster"goodjob" but dont go into some strangers house expecting everyone to have open arms. Jpd big deal you beat a 84 mustang that runs 16s congrads with the probe. WHEW! lets see in this thread alone there is a Monte Carlo ,Fiero and ford Probe!! Hmm what are you thinking ? RESPECT IS A 2 WAY STREET! And since this is a mustang forum you gotta earn it first. This isnt a big head nothing i own other cars besides mustangs but i dont bring it here. Good luck to the new people and we hope you stick around.
its not like we come here to brag about our cars, we are just standing up for them when ppl start to bash them, i never bragged about what my car could do, i just stand up for it, and the main reason i ever came to this site is because i own a mustang myself. Its stupid how some ppl just have fun with there cars, and ppl have to bash on them for what they do. We never said our cars were sweet or were better than others, i mean i drive a probe, the name itself makes ppl hate it, and nobody is open minded about what cars are capable of, i just wish everyone showed more respect for what others do. A kid took a montecarlo and put in a supercharged 3.8. it holds its own against many other cars on the street and at the track, it might not be everybodies preference on what they would do with a car, but you dont need to call it gay because not everyone wants a car to do the same thing. Some ppl would rather have a good daily driver thats somewhat quick for what it is, and there are also ppl that dont care about how nice it is and just want to make a fast car for cheap. Its a personal preference, and neither is wrong to do. So if you want to flame at us for racing our daily drivers, or what cars we choose to mod, have fun, because maybe you will realize one day that not everybody wants the same thing as you do out of a car