Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 05:14 PM
50FastFord
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!

Quick car indeed, wouldnt mind racing him with my modded 99 cobra, anyways fast car for a 4cyl...
Old 04-12-2005, 11:27 AM
grimwolf
2nd Gear Member

i know im commin into this late but that car was pretty sweet...more power toem if they can make it go fast
the acuras are the only hondas i like LOL
Old 04-13-2005, 01:12 AM
paulstang
3rd Gear Member

This topic is done there will always be faster cars hell thats what makes us who we are we keep moding to out due each other. THIS TOPIC IS OVER
Old 04-13-2005, 01:23 AM
4.6MikeMustang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FiveOhNo

any reason your friend swapped a B16 into his 04' civic Si???
lol..crap did'nt notice that sorry i fixed it..it was a 94 hatch...

-Mike
Old 04-13-2005, 01:29 AM
4.6MikeMustang
2nd Gear Member

dude...have any of you guys stopped and thought for a second here...who says that last "03 cobra with exhaust and..." was'nt a V6 with a cobra front bumper?? i mean look at the 97 cobra, it was'nt that bad, so im thinking it was a ricer V6..

-Mike
Old 04-13-2005, 01:40 PM
FiveOhNo
3rd Gear Member

i think it hung on a little to well to be a "ricer V6"...i'd say 99-02 cobra...
Old 04-13-2005, 02:56 PM
wickedcobra
I ♥ Acer

Well, after reading pages of bull ****, its hard to put together the right comments for this topic. Once again, to no surprise, 2000si "the import voice of ignorance and stupidity" Has chimed in. So first off, i wouldn't care if my exhaust didn't give me one pony. I like the fact that when i drive by your little rice pocket rocket and vibrate the **** out of it, i set your alarm off. Thats why I do exhaust. It does bennefit a power adder, but thats another topic. I owned a 96 cobra pretty much stock, and i absolutely handed one of the last built firebirds its ***. So to watch the cobra get pulled and the bird hang with him...BS. Second off, im surprised you even though those cars were racing. But then again, the last tiff we got into the import lost, so i can see why your jumpin on this one. But hey, whatever lets you sleep good at night. Tell you what, you come on up here to portland, and we can go watch some racing. Im getting kinda worried about the amount of time your spending in front of your computer, with those 3700+ posts.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:51 PM
wickedcobra
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: jordan0806

okay..no way that 03/04 Cobra was racing....No starting suggestion or anything...just showing you racing...and him not......Too bad you don't live in Sac....there are abotu 50 cars in our group that would hand you a new one...and abotu 17 of them are 03/04 Cobras....a couple Stock with Exhaust and CAI.....I hate when ricers post up videos racing stock slow mustangs....a 97 Cobra?....and you didnt win by that much and that person was a horrible driver too.....the only kill that was even worth watching was the WS6...at least we know that car makes abotu 275 to the wheels....come down to Sac and my Foxbody will tear your ricer *** a new one....
You are so right man, im from redding, living and working up in portand, OR. There are some fast *** cars in sac though.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

I just read this whole post and I don't know whether to **** or go blind.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:58 PM
FiveOhNo
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wickedcobra

Well, after reading pages of bull ****, its hard to put together the right comments for this topic. Once again, to no surprise, 2000si "the import voice of ignorance and stupidity" Has chimed in. So first off, i wouldn't care if my exhaust didn't give me one pony. I like the fact that when i drive by your little rice pocket rocket and vibrate the **** out of it, i set your alarm off. Thats why I do exhaust. It does bennefit a power adder, but thats another topic. I owned a 96 cobra pretty much stock, and i absolutely handed one of the last built firebirds its ***. So to watch the cobra get pulled and the bird hang with him...BS. Second off, im surprised you even though those cars were racing. But then again, the last tiff we got into the import lost, so i can see why your jumpin on this one. But hey, whatever lets you sleep good at night. Tell you what, you come on up here to portland, and we can go watch some racing. Im getting kinda worried about the amount of time your spending in front of your computer, with those 3700+ posts.
so what you're saying is....a turbo rsx can't outrun a t/a??? hmmm....ok the 97' cobra was not that special of a car...being only the 2nd year of the 4.6, they were overrated IMO. to hear that you pulled on a t/a in a 96 is kinda surprising...but i guess given the right conditions, it could happen...??? not trying to say the rsx is almighty (given that it beat near stock V8's [:'(]) , but it did win...