MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mustang Videos (https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-videos-27/)
-   -   What do you think of my U-Turn? ( Video ) (https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-videos/420707-what-do-you-think-of-my-u-turn-video.html)

lexy 03-18-2008 04:37 PM

RE: What do you think of my U-Turn? ( Video )

drive like a ricer

Brute03 03-18-2008 07:12 PM

that was pretty weak, man [:-]sounds to me like you got scared and let off

LinkTheWorld 03-18-2008 07:51 PM

haha...yeah I guess you had to be there. I guess I need to work on taking the U-turn on 2 wheels more. You gotta remember I just got my car tuned and modded alittle so I am still getting used to it. Is it "bad" for your car do take turns like that and harder turns?

302army187 03-18-2008 09:47 PM

some stuff needs to be replaced or else you might snap a sway bar, or some other type of suspention linkage (idk, its rare, but it happend to me in my old truck, but it was alot heavyer then a stang.)

the problem isent that, its the when you start spinning the tires, try not to get them "going to fast"

you get TO much wheel spin + whiping the car around to aggeresive, and youll end up doing a 360!!!

why not go to a parking lot, mesure out a typical street with cones (2 lanes one way, 2 the other)
and just whip the car around a few times?

yea its kinda pointless, but as much expernce as you can get to control your car, the better!!!

ive taken a few driving class'es in the military, and the fox's to me are kinda hard to get use to without sticky tires, and the way the car flex's........

LinkTheWorld 03-18-2008 10:56 PM

^ ok cool, good points.

ColdStang 03-18-2008 10:59 PM

can i have my 19 seconds back???? [:@]

LinkTheWorld 03-18-2008 11:06 PM

^ It is a U-Turn it cant be THAT exciting. Why dont you do a better one with other cars around in daylight and post the video. Show me how it is done.

ColdStang 03-18-2008 11:14 PM

Dude don't take it personally, it was a joke. But like everybody else said, you should have really lit it up in a parking lot or something. That was what I was waitin for.

LinkTheWorld 03-18-2008 11:18 PM

oh dont worry, I didnt take it personally, its cool. Yeah I will do a better video for next time.

ttocs 03-18-2008 11:43 PM

don't think we are darin ya, because it looks like it was hard to do while holding a camera? Get a passenger if you want video and pay attention to what is infront of ya........ Those could be our mothers or sisters around you.