Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

04 Mustang GT vs 05 SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 11:17 PM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: 04 Mustang GT vs 05 SRT-4

ORIGINAL: OICW

ORIGINAL: sp3nis

LMAO There is plenty of stage 2 srt4's that run 14's flat...
Yeah, and I've seen plenty of Cobras (03+) run 13.8+. What's your point? we should all shoot them?
No just shoot you guys, i dont think i ever seen more stupidy comments from an srt4 driver. Just look at thier forums. 40 pages of no video about a s1 100shot srt beats a KB cobra. MY grandma would have to be driving that car for even to have a chance in hell. I said they run high 13s and low 14s becuas thats what they DO run! a cobra should run a mid 12. YOu guys should run off a bridge of you ask me.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:57 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

hey sp3nis let's race.......from a 140mph roll!...i'll bet i'd get the jump on ya....j/k

some people never learn what does nascar have to do with 1/4 mile racing??f'n dooffer!

LMAO There is plenty of stage 2 srt4's that run 14's flat...
Yeah, and I've seen plenty of Cobras (03+) run 13.8+. What's your point? we should all shoot them?
No just shoot you guys, i dont think i ever seen more stupidy comments from an srt4 driver. Just look at thier forums. 40 pages of no video about a s1 100shot srt beats a KB cobra. MY grandma would have to be driving that car for even to have a chance in hell. I said they run high 13s and low 14s becuas thats what they DO run! a cobra should run a mid 12. YOu guys should run off a bridge of you ask me.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:27 AM
OICW
3rd Gear Member

What's "us guys"? I don't own a Neon, and I've never said they're unbeatable. I think you close minded rednecks should be shot instead.

What's your problem with the Neon? It dynos 230 hp and weights 2900 lbs. It is ultimately faster than a stock GT. Have a problem with that?

The SRT-4 is not my type of car, I'd take an 05 GT any day. But I'm not an ******* either, bashing another car (especially when it's an American car) just because it's not a Mustang.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:30 AM
OICW
3rd Gear Member

LMAO Your not a nascar driver either, whats your race run into you get out of gas??
What are you trying to say?

I'm not a Nascar driver, or even a Nascar fan. I like racing of all types, not just the ones that last seconds and only 1.4 mile.

I like road racing and autocrossing. What does a 1.30s 60' time do for you when you're blasting down the straightway at Road American or trying to survive the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca?
Old 04-17-2005, 12:34 AM
LOVEMY88GT
I ♥ Acer

Nice to see a mustang win yet again...........
Old 04-17-2005, 12:36 AM
OICW
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01GTvertible
LOL, get the heck out of here!!! no one made that NEON race the stang from a dig. you and JoeB18R are goobers!!! ----but you need to race him from a roll before you start all this sh** talking----LMAO, the stang waxed his ***, get over it. you neon guys are worse then us cobra guys, think its unbeatable. 2000Si summed it up best, may have gotten a bad launch, but thats his fault, he still lost.
(but not everyone is a drag racer<<<still LMAO!!) some people like their cucumbers pickled......
Did I ever say that was a bad race? Did I ever say the Stang didn't beat the Neon for good? So wtf is your problem?

You don't like racing from a roll? well, too bad, because roll-on acceleration (and handling) is all that matters in any other form of auto racing.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:42 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

i'll tell ya what i'll race ya from a roll say 20mph...then i'll race ya from a dig..

experience will show from a dig....it's not the car it's the driver...no matter what you are racing!...........get your john deer out let's see who wins from a dig!??LOL!

ORIGINAL: 01GTvertible
LOL, get the heck out of here!!! no one made that NEON race the stang from a dig. you and JoeB18R are goobers!!! ----but you need to race him from a roll before you start all this sh** talking----LMAO, the stang waxed his ***, get over it. you neon guys are worse then us cobra guys, think its unbeatable. 2000Si summed it up best, may have gotten a bad launch, but thats his fault, he still lost.
(but not everyone is a drag racer<<<still LMAO!!) some people like their cucumbers pickled......
Did I ever say that was a bad race? Did I ever say the Stang didn't beat the Neon for good? So wtf is your problem?

You don't like racing from a roll? well, too bad, because roll-on acceleration (and handling) is all that matters in any other form of auto racing.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:44 AM
2kConvMustang
2nd Gear Member

wait wasnt this vid posted to show the SRT get beat , not to get into which is faster(the mustang of course lol)
Old 04-17-2005, 01:04 AM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

What's "us guys"? I don't own a Neon, and I've never said they're unbeatable. I think you close minded rednecks should be shot instead.

What's your problem with the Neon? It dynos 230 hp and weights 2900 lbs. It is ultimately faster than a stock GT. Have a problem with that?

The SRT-4 is not my type of car, I'd take an 05 GT any day. But I'm not an ******* either, bashing another car (especially when it's an American car) just because it's not a Mustang.
stock gts are slow, stock wow cant believe a turbo car can beat one! omg LOL
Old 04-17-2005, 01:05 AM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

LMAO Your not a nascar driver either, whats your race run into you get out of gas??
What are you trying to say?

I'm not a Nascar driver, or even a Nascar fan. I like racing of all types, not just the ones that last seconds and only 1.4 mile.

I like road racing and autocrossing. What does a 1.30s 60' time do for you when you're blasting down the straightway at Road American or trying to survive the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca?
IM saying roll races are ghey thats what im saying lol

Quick Reply: 04 Mustang GT vs 05 SRT-4