Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

600awhp EVO w/55 shot vs Cobra vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 03:29 AM
2kConvMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 600awhp EVO w/55 shot vs Cobra vs Camaro

All I gotta say is good race I love that Evo it mad me wanna go get one and add it tp my collection, but I am gonna try for a Cobra instead but anyway that Camaro was outrageous the other Camaro it race jump on em but then the boost kicked in on that Evo but not this time, the Camaro won fair
Old 05-17-2005, 07:22 AM
streetterror
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

ORIGINAL: Joe99es

ORIGINAL: FiveOhNo

A 300 Shot, WTF

Evo woulda had him if he didnt spray
wow, why is this kid still on this site...someone, please give him the boot. he's obviously here to do nothing but state insignificant comments and flame on every topic containing an import.
Nothin like sallys using fake HP right outta the bottle cause they dont wanna take the time and build up there engine the right way
So a turbo is fair, but nitrous is not???

do you have any idea what that camaro would be running like with a turbo? Trust me his competition doesn't want that.
No ****en kidden! Finally someone points out the odvious, ummm.... Just how much Money did the EVO guy spend to get his car that fast compared to a car that has absoulutly zero smog requirments, and hell if you wanna add a turbo, why not add two, or three? Cubes will always win in the long haul, so if that maro wanted to build his car with the soul intention of beating the hell out of that evo, ding ding ding! Sorry, old scool displacement always wins.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:57 AM
Joe99es
I ♥ Acer

Old school displacement always wins? NOT... technology is what wins dude.... Take the 93 GT for example, what did it have, like 205 HP stock? out of a 5 Liter V8 engine wtf? And now you have a RSX-S with half its displacement that has 210 hp stock
Old 05-17-2005, 02:43 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Old school displacement always wins? NOT... technology is what wins dude.... Take the 93 GT for example, what did it have, like 205 HP stock? out of a 5 Liter V8 engine wtf? And now you have a RSX-S with half its displacement that has 210 hp stock
Dude, you seriously are the biggest ricer I have ever seen on this forum. You are everything that people hate about ricers. You make points that have no sense to them, blab off about stuff you have no idea about, and generally make ignorant comments.

WTF are you talking about, a 93 GT?? Do what? We are comparing apples to sledgehammers now? (and btw, a 93 gt is pretty far away from "old school displacement" rofl)

Let me break something down for you. Power = Fuel. The more fuel you can compress into the engine while keeping the A/F ratio nominal, the more power you make. It really is that simple. The only think N20, turbos, and blowers are allowing you to do is smash more air in there, so you can spray in more fuel while keeping the ratio the same.

Oh there are other factors than size, such as how well the intake and heads flow, and what the compression ratio is, but it still is all about compressing a large amount of fuel alot while keeping the A/F on the safe side.

Now, which engine is it easyer to burn more fuel in, the larger one, or the smaller one? Which can flow more air both N/A and Boosted?
Which engine is better for making more power?

God, your like arguing with a liberal. No matter what the obvious proof is, no matter how well it is backed up, you still valantly hold on to your "facts" (everyone else calls it your opinion) blindly because whatever you think obivously is correct.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Obsol3te
6th Gear Member

... Are you numb?
Look at all the crap from the 80's all that damn smog crap just starting and trying to work their ways around it.
All the horrid flowing parts on that poor n/a engine.
Not to mention the low compression ratio compared to things of today
With a proper setup you can basically double the power of that stock 302 n/a
Try doing the same thing with that 4banger.

Oh, you can't. Only option is boost.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:32 PM
RollinThunder
3rd Gear Member

both cars were badass..but I like the EVO in that vid better...it was a street car as well as a racer where as the camaro had more dragstrip manners...
Old 05-17-2005, 03:50 PM
TalonTSi
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

God, your like arguing with a liberal. No matter what the obvious proof is, no matter how well it is backed up, you still valantly hold on to your "facts" (everyone else calls it your opinion) blindly because whatever you think obivously is correct.
HAHAHA!!!!! GT, thank you so much. Joe...the funny thing about this whole thread is that you are totally argueing with false premises with all of the V-8 buffs. Here I am, a respectable DSM owner...telling you that you obviously dont have a clue about whats going on. Your comments, rebutles, premises all have absolutely NO validity...this is....perhaps....because you don't have any experience at all with automobile performance. People like myself, 2000GT, 98LS1, obviously have extesive performance mods to our automobiles. The only reason we are telling you to shut the hell up, is because you sound like every other ignorent ricer when you make a comment. Here I am, an import owner...telling you to shut up now and keep at least a little dignity for yourself. Not trying to be a dick, just pointing a ricer to the REAL road of performance...instead of this F&F fantasy world you are living in. Maybe if you would take the time to ask questions instead of pretending you are Paul Walker, you would learn something....maybe.
My $.02
Old 05-17-2005, 08:24 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

You're my new DSM buddy....and I heart you.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:52 PM
ellis_juan
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

You're my new DSM buddy....and I heart you.
Damn man, you remember my buddy that got spanked by that talon that one night, in front of that one resturant, in that town, in that one Pontiac.......sheeew, that musta sucked for him
Old 05-18-2005, 12:11 AM
philthy89fifty
4th Gear Member

why do peolple keep saying the evo is a daily driver? at 35 psi ? good luck drivin that thing back in forth to work everyday.

Quick Reply: 600awhp EVO w/55 shot vs Cobra vs Camaro