Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

dont f*ck with russian bouncers

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 05:06 PM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blownsvt
looks like alot of sucker punches.

really that's all they do. In a MMA ring these guys would pee their pants. and on top of that WHO falls down from one hit in the head, really now. I know one hit TKOs are usually jaw and chin hits, these guys got side head hits.

also, they where fighting children...

Last edited by SXGT; 10-13-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:06 PM
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

these guys were probably shiz faced and thats why one punch knocked em out. and whats with the last picture ? lol russian swim team ?
Old 10-24-2008, 05:58 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

it doesnt look like any of these guys are giving problems though... seems like they walk up, say one thing and than get blasted in the face out of nowhere :/ And for all you guys saying that they are doing the right thing becasue they are bouncers, I agree to AN EXTENT. Some of these guys are layed out and still getting kicked in the face after not even throwing one punch, a little excessive... but hey, its russia! lol
Old 10-31-2008, 04:46 PM
smitdog5.3
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 04SC281PaulieVA
Let me get a couple of my military pals and we can f#ck them up...anyone know where that place is located?
i'm military and i'm in. alot of sucker punches. i'd pick one of them up by his neck and throw him down john senna style.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:52 PM
smitdog5.3
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by samus720
Yes, a lot of very cheap shots, however like lexy said

I have a good friend who is a bouncer at a club here in the US and he'll tell you the same thing. He's not giving them a fair chance either, that's not his job. His job is to get the people out of the club who don't need to be there, and to do so in as quick a manner as possible. So I don't think this is the wrong approach, but as someone mentioned earlier, they shouldn't be bragging about it either. It's not like they're showcasing "Fighting" skills.
Good point, specially being that they are small guys.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:16 AM
ohfiveride
2nd Gear Member

they were looking to fight everybody apparently..even the older gentlemen got knocked out...looks like a high school dance with no parental supervision....i would love for them to try that on me...im at least sending one of them to the hospital with a wired jaw....buch of freakin cowards
Old 11-02-2008, 05:55 AM
samus720
2nd Gear Member

For those that made the comment about being in the military and wanting to go fight these guys, you should be ashamed. I'm embarrassed to the American people when guys like you make comments like that. For the record, I'm in the Army also. It's the guys like you that always make the rest of us look stupid on Monday when we come in and your names are on the blotter for doing something dumb like that.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Anthracis

At ease Samus720...I think the guys are just trying to stand up for the little guys. That is the American way. look at injustice and smash it on its mouth. I don't think they mean it.

I am a unit combatives instructor in the ARMY and these guys are just punks and no good pieces of dog ****. As a bouncer or other security PROFESSIONAL, you assess the situation, wait until communication fails and there is imminent physical threat and then you attack. You DO NOT cowardly attack someone (who's obviously small, young, weak looking, and not a fighter) when they are not looking and keep on hitting them after they are down.

When using force, you defuse the situation, remove the threat and move about your business. you don't keep hitting downed people over and over again. The club owner's liability goes WAAAAY up!

Anyway, I didn't mean to rant. I hate it when people don't fight with class!

Those guys are just losers.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:44 PM
samus720
2nd Gear Member

there's a difference between standing up for little guys and wanting to just go out and fight just to prove to everyone what a "big man" you are. And you should know just as much as I do that there are entirely too many people in the Army that do that. They get a big head because they think that they are better at fighting just because they are a soldier or are dumb enough to believe that army combatives prepares them to fight people either. Anyway, I do understand and agree with your views on Escalation of force though.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:12 PM
AL_TOON
2nd Gear Member

lol @ this vid. Ive seen this one some time back

Quick Reply: dont f*ck with russian bouncers