Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

700hp 2v - Fantastic

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 11:34 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

700crank hp and 560 RWHP, what the hell did that tool do to lose 140hp to the drivetrain?

id like to see him race my buddies termie... 630RWHP>>>>>>>540RWHP
Old 10-18-2008, 11:04 PM
SHO NO MERCY
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by FuzzyDiceRule
700crank hp and 560 RWHP, what the hell did that tool do to lose 140hp to the drivetrain?

id like to see him race my buddies termie... 630RWHP>>>>>>>540RWHP
That's not the point. You can't compare a terminator to a 2v. That's like comparing a C6 Z06 to a plain C6. Damn a CAI alone to a termie will bump it 30hp.

This is a clean, well built 2v. Can't take that from this guy.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:15 AM
94_SVT

Ok to me its pretty obvious that this mustang does not have 700hp. The motor (block, heads, and even valve covers) looks completely stock. There is no lobe heard from the cams which tells me they are stock. Also a good indicator is the lack of volume from the exhaust, I mean 700hp and stock sounding exhaust? The guy slapped a vortech...I mean had a vortech slapped on there, some wheels and tires and thats it. Plain and simple, maybe 380hp at the crank. And for real, how does a car lose 140+ hp in the drivetrain unless the driveshaft is missing? lol
Old 10-19-2008, 10:42 AM
aynjell
3rd Gear Member

10$ says he doesn't have a t56 either.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:32 AM
SHO NO MERCY
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 94_SVT
Ok to me its pretty obvious that this mustang does not have 700hp. The motor (block, heads, and even valve covers) looks completely stock. There is no lobe heard from the cams which tells me they are stock. Also a good indicator is the lack of volume from the exhaust, I mean 700hp and stock sounding exhaust? The guy slapped a vortech...I mean had a vortech slapped on there, some wheels and tires and thats it. Plain and simple, maybe 380hp at the crank. And for real, how does a car lose 140+ hp in the drivetrain unless the driveshaft is missing? lol
Blower cams barely lope at all smarts. You can tell the lope of his car is different. There is no doubt he has aftermarket cams. You can't tell what is done to a motor by looking at the valve covers lol! The exhaust hardly sounds stock. If you listen to the video he says "560rwhp". With the work done, he would need a dyno tune, therefor knowing how much hp he has. You say 380 at crank? WTF? Solely with an aftercooled Vortech like he has he would close to that down to the ground. The car also revs quicker than a stock GT telling you there is also so drivetrain work done, possibly complementing the T-56 that he probably has seeming as he has no reason to lie about it. GG.