MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mustang Videos (https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-videos-27/)
-   -   Kung-Fu Vs Gangsta! (https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-videos/53232-kung-fu-vs-gangsta.html)

2kConvMustang 06-21-2005 02:19 AM

RE: Kung-Fu Vs Gangsta!

That guy wasn't a thug or a gangster he was a puss*, what so funny is the nice ass house's in the background and all these white suburban Malibu's Most Wanted type kids are fighting lol.

It looked like a Gap photo shoot gone wrong lol

GT_dOc 06-21-2005 04:54 AM

D00d....STFU, and go buy some Tampons
D00d....STFU, and go buy a mustang :D

99saleen351r 06-21-2005 12:17 PM

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

martial arts is a good thing to learn. wrestling is even better for the close up ****. i know some of both and well i know it'll work good =D. i also have a knife on me at all times and if someone wants to get real serious ill just bring my hand down to my hip and get in a nice intimidating stance so i can whip my knife out if they step towards me. garunteed the person would think twice about goin against someone with a knife.

Pussys fight with weapons usallay cause they cant fight with there hands.Me and one of my buddies got jumped by a kid with a bat the kid stepped towards us and took a swing with the bat,my buddy caught the bat under his arm and ripped it out of his hands!You should have seen his face he didnt know what to do!!!!Needless to say they fight ended at that cause he ran from us once he lost the bat!

jdaniel 06-21-2005 02:22 PM

ORIGINAL: GT_dOc

Exactly... you ****ing LS1 pricks are really pushing it here.

DaGGer 06-21-2005 02:28 PM

its to bad that in this day and age we have to carry a knife or gun around because someone else may have one on them..tis to bad...i wouldn't mind fighting people if i didn't have to worry about that ****...then it wouldn't be bad

JD1969 06-21-2005 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Ya and what are you going to do about it.

Derf00 06-21-2005 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: JD1969

Gangsta fight you..lol

DILO2001GT 06-21-2005 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: tomabram

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

ORIGINAL: DILO2001GT

you'd be real tuff with a knife against my gun
Thats kinda what I was thinking. Not to mention that pulling a knife on someone is a really really good way to get killed. To use a knife, you have to be up close.

What is to say they don't manage to get the knife away from you and then stab your ass with it? The worst thing that really got hurt on this guy was his pride, he was up and walking almost right away. I would rather take a beating and some embarassment than pull a knife an end up dead/in jail.

A gun on the other hand, you have no hope of getting away from me. Im not getting that close, and if it is serious enough that I need to point it at you, its serious enough to shoot it.

The entire point of this vid: Don't be a gansta. And also, don't wear long baggy ass "Drawz" when you are attempting to fight.
Well if your stupid enough to pull a gun then do it. Try explaining to the cops how much your life was in danger from someone that was just using his fists. You will spend life in prison

bro i was just joking i don't have a gun. i don't find myself in dumbass situations that i would need one or that i wouldn't be able to get out of.;)

jdaniel 06-21-2005 08:45 PM

ORIGINAL: JD1969

I would bring myself down to your level and create an internet fight with you, but I dont have time to play with you kids today.

WAG03GT 06-21-2005 10:23 PM

Haha thats pretty dang funny....i love it when thug people talk s@#t but yet they still cant back it up