Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Predator03

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 02:56 PM
steeda3
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Predator03

ORIGINAL: Allstar

lol, wow, what did he like outrun the cops and then hit something?

Blades was your typical young, rich and spoiled little kid...His family had money so, sure why not shuffle out $45,000 to him to by a cobra and some mods.

I'm sure everyone on here liked his vids in the begining, but he really got carried away with it... Some people over there on SVTperformance thought he was some rock star or something...lol

As for predator 03....whether you like him or not...he has a fast ride and i'm sure he doesn't care if he's the fan internet favorite or not...Some people don't come on here to make friends...

I've been a member over there for atleast 2 years now and i've never had him say one bad thing to me and i've had many conversations with him. Predator 03, has a huge ego and why not.....I'm sure all of us would to if we had a 630 rwhp pony.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:10 PM
99saleen351r
4th Gear Member

I just dont understand how HP can give you an ego.....Who cares how fast your car is??I dont!Another 700rwh 12 second cobra woo hoo
Old 08-19-2005, 06:08 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 99saleen351r

I just dont understand how HP can give you an ego.....Who cares how fast your car is??I dont!Another 700rwh 12 second cobra woo hoo
*cough* 10 second cobra. :-)
Old 08-19-2005, 08:12 PM
Allstar
5th Gear Member

heheheh
Old 08-19-2005, 08:48 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blueangelfightr

He only runs people from a 50 kick....wonder why?
Old 08-19-2005, 08:59 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

Because thats when he finally gets traction?
Old 08-19-2005, 09:27 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Because thats when he finally gets traction?

Some of these losers on this board doesnt realize what its like to have a 600+ rwhp car. They dont know what 600+ rwhp does on street tires. So most of them hate on those who have this kind of power. Just like everyone is suppose to "hate" Predator03. He has the power and eventually he will get traction from a roll and roll out on the person he is racing.
I raced a 520 hp Cobra not to long ago from a dig. I spun into third gear but was feathering it and stayed right on his *** and once I grabbed in third, I put like eleventythreegazillion bus lengths on him. But from a roll... there was no sense in even racing him. It was like racing a moped.

Im sure 98LS1 doesnt get the best traction even with DRs and im sure he doesnt spray out of the hole either. But for those of us that cant control our power (boost) has to pray for good traction on DRs or slicks and God knows we dont get it on street tires. Ive ran a 12.1 on street tires. Thats better than most people here can do on slicks and built suspension, so you can say what you wanna say about my car. All the comments about "700hp Cobras running 12's" are coming from the mouths of the ignorant. They dont want to learn what a car with that kind of power will do with the right suspension set up, so they keep their eyes shut hoping they dont get called out by one. I guarentee I can run a low 11 pass with slicks on lowering springs if I dont break a half shaft first. So 10's are very touchable for me.

P.S. 98LS1, you never said when you are gonna hit up a real track.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:49 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Im sure 98LS1 doesnt get the best traction even with DRs and im sure he doesnt spray out of the hole either. But for those of us that cant control our power (boost) has to pray for good traction on DRs or slicks and God knows we dont get it on street tires. Ive ran a 12.1 on street tires. Thats better than most people here can do on slicks and built suspension, so you can say what you wanna say about my car. All the comments about "700hp Cobras running 12's" are coming from the mouths of the ignorant. They dont want to learn what a car with that kind of power will do with the right suspension set up, so they keep their eyes shut hoping they dont get called out by one. I guarentee I can run a low 11 pass with slicks on lowering springs if I dont break a half shaft first. So 10's are very touchable for me.

Dood, no matter what you think, or honestly believe, its a Supra syndrom. They make 1200rwhp and run 12's....just like Cobra's. My car on a bone stock suspension can go 10's. I'll "hit up a real track" when you bust 11's.

I still think we should run my 393rwhp LS1 against your 650rwhp Cobra, the way they sit right now. That's me on motor vs you on blower. PM me for my phone number and we'll set something up.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:53 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Dood, no matter what you think, or honestly believe, its a Supra syndrom. They make 1200rwhp and run 12's....just like Cobra's. My car on a bone stock suspension can go 10's. I'll "hit up a real track" when you bust 11's.

I still think we should run my 393rwhp LS1 against your 650rwhp Cobra, the way they sit right now. That's me on motor vs you on blower. PM me for my phone number and we'll set something up.

Just like those two two Supras running 10's in the last video put up? LOL I never seen you post in that thread.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:55 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

I usually avoid your threads. It's usually just LOL this or LOL that.

Quick Reply: Predator03