Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

THIS GUY BEATS FORD GT'S BUT CANT BEAT A NEON

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 07:18 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: THIS GUY BEATS FORD GT'S BUT CANT BEAT A NEON

ORIGINAL: turbostang21

haha tell me about it...especially running 12's... my daily driver (awd talon) runs 12.2's. it's all over if the turbo stang leaves the stable. don't worry... i have a 5 pt. seat belt, roll cage, and a fire extinguisher on my chair!![8D]

Wow... you're a genius. An AWD car with 300 hp VS a RWD car with 650 is totally different.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

LOL i have been out of the loop for awhile and let me tell ya when one moron leaves 10 more join. I gotta say welcome to MUSTANG FORUMS TRMIN8R. Some mustang owners are completely stupid and should sale them before they hurt themself. I gotta say TRMIN8R you got your self a fast little ride there. I have enjoyed the vids keep them coming, i respect you for posting the NEON race up most guys on here no nothing about racing they just internet race with there keyboards. Im glad you beat that GT lol good kill. Ok i think it should be a good race between you and JD on the street especially if its at a roll. If its the track well lol Nitrous makes big TQ numbers on a LS1 and its hard to beat with any 4.6 mustang car unless the drivetrain has been setup solid. So with that said when i return from Iraq again i would love to travel down and race a fellow Texan. im from SA so we good already eheheh. My little coupe is all motor so im sure a Nitrous fed LS1 can beat it. Well maybe!! Ill let ya know how i do against my buddies 98 TA with a 150 shot this weekend. Good luck to you and JD and please post it because i will be starving for racing all next year.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:26 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

I didnt know you're from San An. Definetly look me up as soon as you get back and we will hit up a few races. If Termin8r comes through then I will be more that happy to molest that LS1.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

OH BTW the car in my sig is dead i have a new one.. i have a 93 coupe with a couple of off the shelf parts nothing scary.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: 757GT

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

ORIGINAL: 93StangLX

here is jd's cobra http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....EAE25&kw=5&p=0
... and...? I respect JD and all, and he has a sick *** Cobra... but last I knew he was only trapping in the 12 second range. Where as Term here beat out an 11 second Neon.

Sorry JD, but if I had money on this it'd go to Termin8r.
JD traps low 120s that is much higher than a 12sec trap, more like high 10s low 11s.
i don't care what speed he traps, if he doesn't make 11s he won't win any race against an 11 second car.

Old 09-15-2005, 08:01 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 757GT

ORIGINAL: 93StangLX

here is jd's cobra http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....EAE25&kw=5&p=0
... and...? I respect JD and all, and he has a sick *** Cobra... but last I knew he was only trapping in the 12 second range. Where as Term here beat out an 11 second Neon.

Sorry JD, but if I had money on this it'd go to Termin8r.
JD traps low 120s that is much higher than a 12sec trap, more like high 10s low 11s.
i don't care what speed he traps, if he doesn't make 11s he won't win any race against an 11 second car.

Well I have never seen any Termin8r videos racing from a dig. I will be more than happy to race from a roll or a dig. It will show how badly I need to get rid of my lowering springs and prove the point Ive been trying to get through to these hard headed people here. LOL
Old 09-15-2005, 10:12 PM
35annivGT
1st Gear Member

reminds me of the drag race meet up thread... i dont think this is gonna go anywhere. JD and Term will not race eachother. Its just gonna be talking
Old 09-16-2005, 12:44 AM
TRMIN8R

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

I didnt know you're from San An. Definetly look me up as soon as you get back and we will hit up a few races. If Termin8r comes through then I will be more that happy to molest that LS1.

Since you are sooo sure that you will win, why don't you come to Albuquerque and "molest my LS1"? It'll be free for you..........I'll pay for all of your expenses IF you win. But we all know that you will lose, you should just admit it already.

BTW, did you do the work on that little Cobra of yours? A little fly told me that you bought it like that.........LOL

GOD it will be funny if you come up here!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I know a little SRT that will rape your Cobra too!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 02:23 AM
93StangLX
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TRMIN8R

Since you are sooo sure that you will win, why don't you come to Albuquerque and "molest my LS1"? It'll be free for you..........I'll pay for all of your expenses IF you win. But we all know that you will lose, you should just admit it already.

BTW, did you do the work on that little Cobra of yours? A little fly told me that you bought it like that.........LOL

Dam jd.....that sounds like an all payed out vacation
Old 09-16-2005, 02:24 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: TRMIN8R

Im not going through this whole "Internet tough guy" act with you. You are the one the frequently comes my way and I have told you I have no business there. If you happen to come through here for Christmas, I will gladly offer you a place to stay for the time you are here for the race. Take it or leave it.

I personally think it will be a better race than you think, but im sure 98LS1 and some other LS1 guys here have PMd you and told you that I ran ONLY a 12.1. Im sure they left out that I ran that with a 2.3 short time and bald tires and numerious problems. So believe what you want.

OOhh... Yes, I bought the car with the Kenne Bell and fuel upgrade (injectors and BAP). If you call that a "Built car" then you have problems. I did, however take it to Strictly Performance to have it tuned and I did do the pully swap and it did make 642 to the wheels reguardless of who put the KB on it.

Quick Reply: THIS GUY BEATS FORD GT'S BUT CANT BEAT A NEON