Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Auction Car Rehab, Episode 1

Old 05-06-2018, 03:06 PM
longlivethez

Default Auction Car Rehab, Episode 1

First episode of my series about my auction Mustang is up! If you'd like to check it out, here you go!! :-D

Old 05-06-2018, 11:11 PM
longlivethez

Ugh...it looks SO glitchy and screwed up!! Not sure what happened there. Just recorded and got Ep 2 edited and it looks good. Hopefully it doesn't get screwed up, too...
Old 05-07-2018, 08:05 AM
GT Nate
2nd Gear Member

Nice.
I'd buy new tires all around, helps in selling when they're new.
A good wax and detail on the inside and that car will sell day one!

Good work!
Old 05-07-2018, 11:21 AM
longlivethez

Originally Posted by GT Nate
Nice.
I'd buy new tires all around, helps in selling when they're new.
A good wax and detail on the inside and that car will sell day one!

Good work!
From a "return on investment" standpoint, replacing good tires is not a very good proposition. The rears are 315 Nittos that feel brand new. TON of tread left.

I DID get it detailed, though and it looks pretty great now! Put it on the book of face's classifieds for shizz n gigs...short description and a few pics...got a dozen replies in a couple days. lol I had to take it down I was getting so many. Had people make offers, people want to trade me all kinds of sh*t (what's the rules for wordie dirties on this forum? My inner Marine comes out fairly frequently...), all kinds of stuff. Had one dude offer me a Camaro, Glock, PS4 Pro and a dirt bike for it. rofl

That's actually how the previous owner got in touch with me, too. He saw the listing and messaged me a bunch of other pics of the car. I go into it a bit deeper in Ep 2, but the car supposedly has a TON of aftermarket bits...built bottom end, bigger injectors, aluminum driveshaft, eibachs, tune...he said he even has paperwork for it including a dyno sheet of it putting down 327whp + 336wtq on 91oct. Tough to verify some of this stuff, but we'll see!
Old 05-08-2018, 07:07 AM
GT Nate
2nd Gear Member

Sorry, I didn't mean 4 new tires. I'd get two of the same that's on the rear, put them on the rear and move the other's up front. Cheaper than buying 4.
Car's looking darn good. Those older Stangs have a lot of potential.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:52 PM
longlivethez

Originally Posted by GT Nate
Sorry, I didn't mean 4 new tires. I'd get two of the same that's on the rear, put them on the rear and move the other's up front. Cheaper than buying 4.
Car's looking darn good. Those older Stangs have a lot of potential.
Oh oh oh...ok. Got ya. That makes sense. I'll check around and see if I can find a couple Nittos for the front. Definitely nice to have a matching set and the rears feel almost new!!

Thanks, man. It's running better after what I did over the weekend, too. That'll be in Ep 2...going live next Sunday!