Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Martial Arts

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 03:11 AM
doobs
4th Gear Member

Default Martial Arts

Talk about someone who has a definte advantage in a fight!
http://media.putfile.com/Anis_Loopkicks_Germany
Old 12-13-2005, 06:16 AM
steeda3
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Martial Arts

I wouldn't call that having an advantage. In a real street fight that stuff would get you hurt or even killed. One thing i learned over the years and with many street fights to my credit is this...The simpliest things are to your advantage and jumping around like a gymnist isn't. I've won many of my street fights by simply kicking the knees and straight blasting people...I'm presently training with Chris Leben and I've trained with Randy Coture from the ultimate fighter series and believe me, these guys are the ultimate martial artist...not these ballerinas.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:03 AM
95StangCobra
2nd Gear Member

LOL ^^^^^ You saying capoeira is nothing but a whole bunch of balerinas dancing. What are you smoking??? Capoeira was a martial arts that was created by the slaves, since they couldn't do any training they "danced", and thats how they learn how to defend themself's. Ultimate fighting is amazing out of control fighting, but you do realize that 90% of those fighters have martial arts background. Capoeira is no laughing matter, and those guys will be able to kick you wherever they please. They will be able to attack, and then retrieve with a simple jump or flip. SO before you call these fighters balerinas you should know a little more about martial arts. I use to be in martial arts for over 5 years, i achieved many trophies in all sorts of forms, fighting and weapon's, so before you go bashing a martial art you should know a little more about it. JUST MY OPINION!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 04:33 PM
5.0family
2nd Gear Member

yea that has been a real fighting style for many MANY years dont underestimate it. really though that guy is rubber, if some guy starting doin that to me during a fight i would back off how can u hit something that that high in the air and also us big guys whould get so worn out tring to hit him that he would have a easy time. one of the best ways to fight if u know how to fight not swinging your arms around is to have a great defense and wear the guy down does technical boxing style ring a bell (winky right)
Old 12-14-2005, 12:05 PM
stanglx2002
6th Gear Member

that was awesome
Old 12-14-2005, 12:14 PM
4eyedfreak
3rd Gear Member

PLEASE.....!When hes done floating in the air..he'll land and il kick him in the shins and run.
Ha *****!
Old 12-15-2005, 01:17 AM
ekthrilla
3rd Gear Member

i agree with you
ORIGINAL: steeda3

I wouldn't call that having an advantage. In a real street fight that stuff would get you hurt or even killed. One thing i learned over the years and with many street fights to my credit is this...The simpliest things are to your advantage and jumping around like a gymnist isn't. I've won many of my street fights by simply kicking the knees and straight blasting people...I'm presently training with Chris Leben and I've trained with Randy Coture from the ultimate fighter series and believe me, these guys are the ultimate martial artist...not these ballerinas.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:33 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

yea that jumpin **** is pointless..... my dad is an is freinds with the gracie brothers from the ufc and is also in an instructor in it..... thats prob the best martial arts to learn imo
Old 12-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Gregs68
2nd Gear Member

how are you going to puntch the guy when he kicks you in hte head 3 times, faster than you can blink? LOL
Old 12-16-2005, 09:20 PM
TattooTears
4th Gear Member

For show purposes that is really cool, but it has no real world application. All you have to do is step back, wait for that guy to land and he is all yours. Don't get me wrong I love watching that kind of stuff, but you gotta realize that it is strictly entertainment.

Quick Reply: Martial Arts