Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

93 LX 4cyl parts car or fix up driver

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 01:11 PM
lx93stang

Default 93 LX 4cyl parts car or fix up driver

hi there... my name is amy andi have a 1993 5-spd maroon lx hatchback mustang for sale. first off, i'm a very honest person about this car, so if some things may come off as (i can't beleive she said that), thats just me. ibeleive todo my best and give you the honest low down on what this car has or needs. if i can't sell the car as a whole, i may possibly part it out if there is a specific part you need. now about the car...

it can be use as a parts car or fix up driver. i bought it 5 years ago to fix up and just never had the time to do much to it. i became a traitor in the domestic world and bought an import, and most of my time and money goes to it now and have no use for the mustang.

this mustangwas stored for 3 of those 5 years in an old barn. it has a 4cyl engine with 173,916 miles. gray cloth interior in decent condition but itcould use a bath (carpet shampooed, seats cleaned), seats have minorcigarette burnsbut no major cuts in seats or vinyl (vinyl has common fading).like i said its been sitting for about 3 years now so the smoke smell is pretty much gone. all the glass is intact, no cracks or holes; including lights.needs body work as this car DOES have rust. it isexpected fora once daily driven 14 year old car as it was not always garage kept. it has a new but used lx front bumper and drivers side fender. little body work and patching wasdone. the hatch, for some reason, won't latch shut, but doesn't cause any leaking. it wasn't driven with the hatch broke sothere wasn't any unexpectedpop-up of the hatch while driving or anything. anyway, the engine and tranny, could use some work. the tranny has high miles and no first gear. i beleive it has a blown head gasket. i don't know for sure but i'm selling it as it does just in case. the whole engine bay doesn't look pretty, but some parts could always be spit-shined or sandblasted. it also needs a new battery. all electrical works (a/c, lights, etc), but it has no radio. needs new tires as far as no tread and the front two tires hold air for about a week (possibly dry rotted, but the front of car was put up on jacks, so there is no extra unessessary weight on front of car or rims). the car does run and drive, but like i said before i'm not sure if it has a blown head gasket or not, so i don't trust it being driven too far and there's no first gear so it must be started out in second.

no R title, title in hand. manual mirrors, windows, locks, seats. no radio. working a/c and heat. removable sunroof. being sold in AS-IS condition.

no reasonable offer is refused. i know it needs some work as a fixer-upper but would be a nice parts car. i have a few pics; if there if anything you specifically need pics of or want to know about, just let me know and i'll be happy to help you as best as i can. if anyone is interested, your welcome to come see the car. i can get an extra battery for reasons of startingup the car; looking over electricals.buyer would be responsibleto pick-up the car as i will not ship. yes, it will need to be towed to its new location. i am located in central pennsylvania about 45 minutes north of harrisburg.

thanks for looking at my ad and any questions can be sent to street.shark.lmtd@gmail.com.

here are the pics...