Item Condition:

2001 SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 03:52 PM
jriggall

Default 2001 SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible

Check out pics at the following:
http://cars.ajccars.com/Autos?proper...d_id=167352040

You are viewing a gorgeous 2001 SVT Ford Mustang Cobra that is in mint condition with a great price of only $18,500. This car is completely stock and untouched by any modifications. I am also including with the car, new battery and car cover. The car looks, sounds, and performs flawlessly. I have been the only owner for this vehicle and this car has always been garguage stored. This like new Ford has an excellent color combination of a Pewter exterior with a matching Gray/Black interior. This stunning Convertable looks and runs perfect, when you see this 2001 you will know that it has been taken care of to the full extent and will provide its new owner with many miles of hassle free transportation. The powerful 4.6 liter 8 cylinder engine not only offers plenty of power, but also offers great fuel mileage. The engine runs and sounds 100% perfect with no leaks or power lag. The transmission shifts smoothly and the clutch feels great. This Cobra is riding on 4 matching BFGoodrich tires with about 85% tread left. This 2001 Ford is guaranteed to make its new owners more than happy with their buy. This beautiful Mustang looks and runs so good it’s hard to believe it’s a 7 year old car with only 17k miles. As you can see by the pictures this beautiful Convertable shows no wear and will impress its new owners in every aspect. The inside of this sporty car shows no wearas well. The carpets have been taken care of and are almost like new. The seats are in excellent condition. The exterior of this Mustang is is in perfect condition. There is no paint work or rust. This Convertable is clean enough to be on a dealer’s showroom floor and will make its new owners proud. You will not be able to find a nicer Mustang Cobra for the money. Here is your chance to buy that car you've always wanted in great condition that has been serviced and very well taken care of for a great price. If there are any questions feel free to call me any time M-F, at 1-561-379-2224.. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mileage: 17,004.8 miles
Vehicle Information
VIN: 1fafp46v8if254009
Features
Body Type: Convertable
Engine: 8 Cylinder 4.6 Liter 32V
Exterior Color: Pewter

Transmission: Manual
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Interior Color: Gray/Black
Options
CD Player, Leather Seats, Passenger Airbag, Driver Airbag, Air Conditioning, Power Windows,
Power Seats, Power Locks, Cruise Control
Old 03-10-2008, 07:31 AM
trickdriller
4th Gear Member

Default RE: 2001 SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible

I'm not thinkin' this car is worth $18,000. No way I'd pay that for an '01!