Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Georgia Vortech Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 02:12 PM
lexy
3rd Gear Member

Default Georgia Vortech Cobra

Call Alex at 404)625-8530 Please no trades.

Need to pay my student loans back.

The Good:
Major head turner.
2001 Mustang Cobra with 76K miles. Fully built motor with .02 bore. Forged rods and pistons (Manley and CP) Aluminum drive shaft. 4.10 rear gears. Spec Stage 3 clutch (street friendly) Vortech S-trim supercharger with 3.125 pulley (13-15psi boost) and a Vortech aftercooler/intercooler. Have all the paperwork for the motor build and everything else done to the car. Polk audio Momo speakers all around with an Alpine D3 Navigation/DVD player headunit. Car is super clean. Cobra anniversary wheels 17by9 all around. Eibach springs on the cobra to give her a nice stance and handling (IRS). BBK longtube headers with BBK H-pipe and Magnaflow exhaust. Interior has all billet accessory ***** including e-brake, pedals, ac controls. Last time it dynoed at 520 rwhp on 15psi boost. The car is priced to sell fast. Don't want to sell it but student loans are kicking in
The Bad:
Transmission needs to be rebuilt that's why the car is selling for 10700 and this is the only thing that needs to be replaced in the vehicle for it to roar all around town.

Here are all the pictures.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017957/1
Old 03-03-2010, 02:14 PM
lexy
3rd Gear Member

email aselivanov1@netzero.com
Old 03-04-2010, 08:08 AM
trickdriller
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by lexy
Call Alex at 404)625-8530 Please no trades.

Need to pay my student loans back.

The Good:
Major head turner.
2001 Mustang Cobra with 76K miles. Fully built motor with .02 bore. Forged rods and pistons (Manley and CP) Aluminum drive shaft. 4.10 rear gears. Spec Stage 3 clutch (street friendly) Vortech S-trim supercharger with 3.125 pulley (13-15psi boost) and a Vortech aftercooler/intercooler. Have all the paperwork for the motor build and everything else done to the car. Polk audio Momo speakers all around with an Alpine D3 Navigation/DVD player headunit. Car is super clean. Cobra anniversary wheels 17by9 all around. Eibach springs on the cobra to give her a nice stance and handling (IRS). BBK longtube headers with BBK H-pipe and Magnaflow exhaust. Interior has all billet accessory ***** including e-brake, pedals, ac controls. Last time it dynoed at 520 rwhp on 15psi boost. The car is priced to sell fast. Don't want to sell it but student loans are kicking in
The Bad:
Transmission needs to be rebuilt that's why the car is selling for 10700 and this is the only thing that needs to be replaced in the vehicle for it to roar all around town.

Here are all the pictures.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017957/1
Street Friendly? STREET FRIENDLY??!! I'd LOVE to know what you consider too harsh for the street if that bad boy is street friendly I know, I used to have one. Many people thought that was my brake pedal when first driving my car

Anyway, that doesn't matter. That car is HOT! You should have no problem at all selling it. If a buyer needs to know where to get the transmission rebuilt somewhere in NC, have them PM me and I'll be happy to let them know. It doesn't cost much at all.

Good luck man.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:47 PM
lexy
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by trickdriller
Street Friendly? STREET FRIENDLY??!! I'd LOVE to know what you consider too harsh for the street if that bad boy is street friendly I know, I used to have one. Many people thought that was my brake pedal when first driving my car

Anyway, that doesn't matter. That car is HOT! You should have no problem at all selling it. If a buyer needs to know where to get the transmission rebuilt somewhere in NC, have them PM me and I'll be happy to let them know. It doesn't cost much at all.

Good luck man.
lol it takes some getting used to. Thanks man. I'll def forward them your info.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Gt04
4th Gear Member

where in ga are you located? I am in the market for a cobra right now, really lookin for a termi but this has really caught my attention.