Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

WTT: Class A Motorhome - Coachmen Santara 360MBS 36' with 16x3' Slide, Tag Axle, 7.5L

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 11:55 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Default WTT: Class A Motorhome - Coachmen Santara 360MBS 36' with 16x3' Slide, Tag Axle, 7.5L

Year: 1995
Make: Ford
Price: $25000
Mileage: 35000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): CA

Heya Everyone;

I am looking to trade my 4-Seasons RV for a Cobra or other Mustang, the cheapest I have seen one just like mine sell for was $35,995 at Camping World here in California this year and it had double the miles.

Four Seasons means it can go where it freezes and you dont have to worry about your tanks freezing. The fresh water is under the rear bed.

As far as trades go, anythings goes if the value is there. Looking for Classic Mustangs, Mach 1, Cobra and so on. If you dont think your car is anywhere close to what I am asking just PM me with pics and specs, if I like it we can work something out. I would really like a Terminator, 2011 GT or a 2011 V6 with good mods or in perfect shape, really anything can fly.

Now to my rig.

Right off the bat mine does need some things.
We hated the blue carpet so we took it out, the floor is ready to be carpeted or have hardwood put down. Carpet is cheap so I figure I will let the next owner decide on what to put in.

The Rubber roof was re-coated three years ago and is due again, no leaks at all and you can come see it in the rain to see for yourself, its just something that needs to be done every 2-3 years. Its something that anyone can do and costs about $350 in materials to do it.

The awnings have never been replaced and should be replaced, at least the fabric. I have not used them because I dont want them to rip more, the 21' has some ripping at the top. There is a 21' awning over the pass side and a 16' awning over the slide. Awnings range from $500 for the 21' to about $1000 for a fully automated electric 21' awning and price goes up depending on brand.

This RV didnt come with a generator but someone put a 4kw Generac in and its needs a tune up, its very low hours but burns so rich that it doesnt stay running.

The front hydrolic leveling jack comes up slow and you have to take your time, about 3 minutes. I was told this is because the fluid needs to be changed from Camping World.

Thats pretty much it as far as maint is needed. I put my rig in the $25,000 dollar range based on what Camping wolrd sold theirs for and what mine needs, I think $11k off is very reasonable for trade value. This was a $100K+ rig new.

Here is all the good info about my rig, not to mention $4k in tires that only have 2200 miles on them now.

Here are some of the specs on my rig but not all.

My coach is a 1995 Coachmen Santara 360MBS ( 36 feet long ) w/ a HUGE Slide (Four Seasons Coach) Not a single option spared, this was a $100,000+ rig after tax, have window sticker.
35,xxx miles (Very Low miles..)
She Sleeps Six
Chassis is a F53
7.5L 460 EFI Gas Motor that gets 8.5mpg without a toad, very strong 500ftlb torquer motor. 8.5mpg is VERY good in a gasser and this new tech EFI motor makes it happen without losing power.
She has a Brand new K&N Air Filter put in 2200 miles ago before my trip from Springfield Mo. to Redding Ca.
She has a Tag Axle (Extra axle for smoother ride and more towing cap.)
15,000lb Tow Package
21' awning but it was damange and should be replaced. I found several very cheap and an electric one for about $1000
Eight New Tires with ONLY 2200 miles on them, drove from Springfield Mo. to Redding Ca. on the southern route and thats all. As you know this is one of THE most expensive things to replace, be happy knowing that these are new.
Ladder to roof storage
Drivers side door with step
Electric Steps on house side
Dual A/C Units
30 amp service
Outside shower
Dual Sink
Tri-Burner
Large Fridge and freezer
10gal hot water tank w/ HotRod for electric use.
100gal fresh water tank under rear bed
Back up Camera
Mini Safe
Hookups and space for a washer/dryer combo
Microwave
Oven
Couch with pull out bed
Dining table sets down to make another bed
CB
Premium Wood Cabinets.
This RV was never sold new with a generator but it does have a 4000w generac that needs to be tuned up, its burning really rich.

This is a great RV and will be the perfect home away from home for anyone or if you need a RV while you work on a job then you cant get much better than this.

Thanks.

-Eric-

Old 03-03-2012, 11:57 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

If you guys want to see what mine looks like on the inside, this Bank Repo on ebay has the same nasty blue interior that mine does, in fact mine is identical minus small options.

Now this one does not run, he has Craigslist ads up too and I have talked to him, he doesnt even know if the motor will turn over after all of the electrical is replaced, he doesnt know how the transmission is and he doesnt know how it drives down the road and stops.

The fridge also doesnt work in his, he needs all new tires, it wasnt winterized correctly so its got water leaks EVERYWHERE, LP doesnt work right so no hot water, no stove or oven, no furnace and no LP Fridge, its backed into something and had something hit the side of it among other things it needs. x_x

The Tires alone will set you back about $4000 dollars.

And after all this he is still asking almost $8k, kinda sums up the value of mine that just needs carpet.

Anyways, here is some interior pics from his, when I get a chance to go out to storage I will take interior pics of mine and show that the floor is in perfect shape, sealed to protect against mold and ready to lay your new flooring.

1995 Coachmen Santara 35.5 feet, Dual Axle, Super Slide out 1995 Coachmen Santara 35.5 feet, Dual Axle, Super Slide out | eBay
Old 03-03-2012, 11:58 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Oh, Mach 1 and Passat not included.

The Passat is for sale though, $7500.