Year: 1966
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $6750
Mileage: 100000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): MI

1966 Ford Mustang GT coupe with black Deluxe “Pony” interior. VIN 6T07A187578. C4 Auto trans. No engine, but originally equipped with a 289cid 4bbl A-code 225hp V8. The 400+ hp aluminum head 351w that I built to install in this car is available separately. Full length headers for a 351w engine are included with the car.

GT equipment group includes: Front 4-piston disc brakes, Special Handling Package with stiffer front and rear springs and quicker steering gear, Front grille fog lights, “Mustang” script letters and GT stripes on lower fenders and doors, Rocker panel molding and rear quarter panel trim delete, GT badge on fenders, GT fuel filler cap, Dual trumpet exhaust outlets through the rear valance.

Deluxe “Pony” interior includes: Deluxe wood grain steering wheel, Simulated wood grain on gauge cluster and glove box door, Wood grain pistol grip door handles, Deluxe door panels with stainless steel trim, Deluxe seat covers with running mustangs embossed on seat backs, Deluxe vinyl covered rear interior panels with chrome trim caps, Courtesy lights in doors.

The body has been fully restored. The body shell was media blasted down to bare metal. Any rust was cut out and replaced with high quality new sheet metal. The body and all exterior panels were professionally painted a beautiful dark blue metallic with white Lemans stripes. The hood has a Shelby scoop and is a fiberglass shell with full metal frame. Front valance is a fiberglass Shelby GT-350R style with a lower opening for better cooling and retains the front bumper. The front suspension was rebuilt with all new bushings and lower control arms.

During disassembly every fastener was bagged and labeled to show what part it came from. Many new parts go with the car including: Hood, Front valance, Front fenders, Front and rear bumpers, Exterior mirrors, Tail light bezels, Window seals, Exterior door handles, Export shock tower brace, Battery mounting tray, Dash pad, Headliner, Front brake rotors, Front brake pads, Brake master cylinder rebuild kit. I have receipts for most of the new parts. The original parts are also included.

The interior is out of the car and is in need of restoration. The windshield was cracked and a replacement is needed, same with the original grille. These are the only two missing parts. All of the rest of the parts from the complete car are included.

More pictures of the car and all the new and original parts are listed in this Picasa album.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1133473...Me-k9GCu93i3QE

I have lost steam working on this project and want to sell it to buy something that I can drive on a daily basis.