Year: 2005
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $16500
Mileage: 79800
Color: Silver/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): TX

We've decided to go vintage so selling the Mustang. This car was bought new in Texas and has lived it's entire life here.
When we bought the car it was plain sliver with a dove gray interior. First upgrade was installing a Cervini fiberglass Ram-air hood with the ram-air airbox installed along with it. The body shop painted the stripes on the hood and trunklid/spoiler and clearcoated it. Didn't want decals. The stripes on the side are decals. We then put a new Katzkin custom leather interior along with new foam cushions. At the same time we installed a real carbon fiber console. I replaced the CD changer that was eating CD's with a really nice Kenwood which is connected to the factory Shaker 500 amp and speakers and has the bluetooth mic installed for hands-free driving. Up top it has a brand new GT500 style Haartz cloth top and brand new headliner. If you've ever put one on, you know how much they cost. It also has the factory parade boot. It has the premium trim package with the automatic transmission. I also installed a Homelink mirror with the compass and it got new wheels and tires. This one has the factory alarm with the ultrasonic sensors. It's really a beautiful car. I've made a Youtube video which is quite long. sorry:

We don't drive this car the way I drove it in the video but face it, everyone wants to see how fast they are..It actually surprised me as I never drive it that way and I'd forgotten how quick it was. This car does have a BAMA tune and the bluetooth tuner would be included. We're looking for an Oldsmobile Starfire so would consider a trade. Let me know if you have any questions. Car sits in the garage with a cover over it. The only thing that doesn't work is the power lumbar. When we put the new interior in, I thought about replacing it but it was ridiculously expensive and really didn't do much anyway. It had a squeaky clean Carfax when we bought it and nothing has happened to it since. Well, outside the upgrades that is!
Thanks, John
PS, the car is located in Bastrop, Texas which is about 30 miles E. of Austin and about twenty minutes for ABIA (Austin's airport)
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2005 Mustang GT Convertible-mustang1.jpg   FS: 2005 Mustang GT Convertible-mustang2.jpg  

Last edited by Jonjonbear; 04-09-2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:19 PM
ZGrand
2nd Gear Member

Nice looking car - GLWS. You may want to change the "5.4 L V-8" description at the start of your video.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Jonjonbear

Originally Posted by ZGrand
Nice looking car - GLWS. You may want to change the "5.4 L V-8" description at the start of your video.
D'oh! Thanks for the heads up. I always get that wrong..Dammit I'm old.I like cubic inches, not this damned metric measures! :-)
Old 04-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Jonjonbear

Video fixed!
Old 04-10-2018, 08:39 AM
ZGrand
2nd Gear Member

She’s a beaut!
Old 04-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Jonjonbear

Originally Posted by ZGrand
She’s a beaut!
Thanks! Lot of work on it but it was fun. Wish I could have put the top on myself, that was pricey having done at a trim shop.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:11 PM
ZGrand
2nd Gear Member

How well I know. Had mine replaced with a cloth top also.