New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Proud New Mustang Owner

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 07:48 PM
ThE HuLk

Default Proud New Mustang Owner

well i just got a new/used 01 Mustang GT as of...5/21/06 car is green with black int. 5spd, all the options, very very nice...and we stole it from the dealership!!!

A little about myself....im almost 18...in like 2 1/2 weeks...my name is matt...i live in tampa, fl. I just graduated out of wharton high school. Sooooo glad to be out...loving it specially with the new ride! I work at wesley chapel nissan as a detailer...but the job sucks and i might quit soon....(might need a new job) anyways...the next step for me is im going to aviation academy to work on planes... in g-pa's footsteps...anyways...feel free to ask questions and what not....oh the reason i got the stang is because i blew up my accord....guess boost wasn't for the car!!! lol
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Proud New Mustang Owner

well atleast hondas are good for something welcome to the forums
Old 05-22-2006, 10:27 PM
67Sally
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums. Dont tell anyone that you put boost in your Accord and you should be fine
Old 05-22-2006, 10:40 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome! Congrats on graduation, I know I was definitely ready to move on as well. now you can ride in style while you're doing what you love
Old 05-23-2006, 12:08 AM
TeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to MF! Congrats
Old 05-23-2006, 01:49 AM
ThE HuLk

thanks for the warm welcome guys....i will get pics of the car up tomorrow if i can figure it out on here.....and u will see why the s/n is the hulk...lol just something funny me and the g/f came up with...lol but is everyone cool on these forums...cause ppl on like other forums are gay as hell and get mad over dumb stuff!! fill me in come on im the NEWBIE!!
Old 05-24-2006, 05:28 PM
ThE HuLk

well here are the pics of my car....hope u guys like the car!! (why wouldnt you!!)

[IMG]

[/IMG]
Old 05-24-2006, 06:26 PM
andrewclark
4th Gear Member

welcome. your car looks great. Everyone here is cool you will be fine. Just dont wander to far into "off topic " and run into redass... hes a little[sm=headbang.gif]
Old 05-24-2006, 07:13 PM
MustangAlli

I'm new here as well- graduated from Bloomingdale out in Valrico- just a "few" years before you!! Probably not the right forum to ask this- but where will you be going to school- Both of my degrees are in aeronautics- just curious- anyway, welcome to a fellow "newbie"- the Mustang phenomenon/ lifestyle is very contagious and it's a great community to be a part of.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:00 AM
ThE HuLk

ORIGINAL: MustangAlli

I'm new here as well- graduated from Bloomingdale out in Valrico- just a "few" years before you!! Probably not the right forum to ask this- but where will you be going to school- Both of my degrees are in aeronautics- just curious- anyway, welcome to a fellow "newbie"- the Mustang phenomenon/ lifestyle is very contagious and it's a great community to be a part of.
dude no way...im going to aviation school to become a mechanic.....where did u go to? Im going to NAA (national aviation academy) in clearwater....

Quick Reply: Proud New Mustang Owner