New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Howdy from Georgia!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 05:16 PM
MustangAlli

Default Howdy from Georgia!

Hi all- obviously new to this site- hope to get alot out of it once I navigate my way through it! I am the proud mama of a 1990 GT Convertible-she's black-on-black, she's stock (except for the modified exhaust and K&N filter), and she's still beautiful after 154,000 miles- and out of curiosity, is a plug for a new chapter of a car club considered advertising on this site? Don't wanna make waves in my first post!
Old 05-24-2006, 05:34 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Howdy from Georgia!

Welcome to the forums!! Sounds like a really nice ride, with some really low miles!

As for your question, you may want to post about your club in the regional section-- some of our members and guests look there for the latest on what is up in their area. As long as you aren't trying to sell anything, you're ok. We are a sponsored site and obviously we don't allow people to advertise for free when our awesome sponsors pay to be here.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM a mod or admin.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:06 PM
MustangAlli

Default RE: Howdy from Georgia!

I sense a little sarcasm regarding my mileage!!!! I guess I can boast that she's still under 10K a year!! She doesn't quite purr, but she's got attitude! Like owner, like car I guess- my kids even went so far as to name her "Spirit" after the horse in the Diney movie- we have a thing about naming our cars- anyway, Thanks for the info about the appropriate forums for posting- I completely respect the concept of sponsor supported sites- besides I don't have anything to sell- unless you consider my kids- which I'm pretty sure is illegal!! Thanks for the welcome.