New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Houdy....again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 03:10 AM
scanman

Default Houdy....again.

I was here about 1.5 years ago checking out the new Mustang GT. The popularity at the time made purchasing one at MSRP laughable to any dealer I spoke to.

I passed due to the unavailability and high prices...well I'm in the mood again for the rumble of a V8.

However it seems prices hav'nt come down a whole lot and I still can't find a manual GT within 100 miles of me.

Very discourging. If I really want one I'm gonna need to travel many miles and do a bunch of research....I'm just to lazy for that.

There is a nice 2002 Zo6 with 15000 miles on it just 30 miles down the road for 38,000 bucks.

The Zo6 is my dream car but I'm afraid insurance would kill me even though I'm of a mature age. And it's a little pricey for me at the time.

Wadda ya folks think: Get off my Butt and look for a decent deal on the Mustang? Or go ***** out, and get the Zo6?
Old 06-22-2006, 06:03 AM
White2000GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Houdy....again.

Welcome back!
Old 06-22-2006, 06:04 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome back! I think the Z06 would be an amazing car... it too is one of my dream cars, although you're much more likely to get one than me. lol.

If you want the mustang, you should get one, but you may always be kicking yourself for not going ***** out.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:56 AM
scanman

Thanks for the welcome. I took a look at the Zo6 today.......my holy crap what a car.

It was getting late and I had to get back home, and not one salesman approached us to try and sell us that car. I wasn't gonna beg for the privledge to buy it....so I walked out. My wife was disapointed I didnt buy it.

On the Mustang side.....not a GT on the intire Ford lot.

No car today.