New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

whats up people

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 06:12 AM
HondaCivicEG6

Default whats up people

hey everyone. just came here to see what kinda stuff domestic people say about imports. im curious because I was on streetfire and I see so much hate towards imports. I mean I perfer imports over domestics but i dont hate domestics. hell, we all doing the same thing except different cars and different parts. anyways here's a pic of my car. when I was younger I really wanted a mustang, I might get one when I'm tired of hondas but mustang people seem kinda mean sometimes. anyways i look forward to chillin in the forums and I keep rice in my bowl not on my car

Old 07-12-2006, 08:45 AM
andrewclark
4th Gear Member

Default RE: whats up people

welcome Mustang people arent mean...unless they lose to an import[8D]
Old 07-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Durr727
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HondaCivicEG6

hey everyone. just came here to see what kinda stuff domestic people say about imports. im curious because I was on streetfire and I see so much hate towards imports. I mean I perfer imports over domestics but i dont hate domestics. hell, we all doing the same thing except different cars and different parts. anyways here's a pic of my car. when I was younger I really wanted a mustang, I might get one when I'm tired of hondas but mustang people seem kinda mean sometimes. anyways i look forward to chillin in the forums and I keep rice in my bowl not on my car

Generally we hate imports (the ricers). Unless there tastefully done, like w/o the big wing and fart can.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Durr727
6th Gear Member

like this...
Old 07-12-2006, 05:38 PM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

Welcome and enjoy the forum.[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 07-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Durr727
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: badtzmaru

Welcome and enjoy the forum.[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Yeah, just remember if u say something wrong or stupid your gonna get flamed. It's thousands of mustang owners VS. you[sm=vader1.gif]
Old 07-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Cloud 9
2nd Gear Member

Why do you like Honda's better than Mustangs?
Old 07-12-2006, 06:54 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums! Don't let the jerk mustang owners give us all a bad name-- streetfire is generally full of hateful people anyways (from what I've seen) so I wouldn't guage it by that. We have many owners here who most definitely respect a good, fast, import that's done right, but sometimes ricers make a bad name for you guys (and vice versa for domestics sometimes too)

Come on over and enjoy the place... and if anyone gives you a hard time, I'll whoop their butt.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:02 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HondaCivicEG6

Now thats a good idea... Welcome to the forums...
Old 07-12-2006, 07:50 PM
mvr
6th Gear Member

welcome

we dont hate imports ... we hate RICERS

Quick Reply: whats up people