New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new person!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 06:59 PM
snoojie

Default new person!

Hey all! New here. I've been checking the forums for a while and figured I'd join.

I got a 2006 Mustang GT last year in blue which I'm probably too protective over. I'm still angry about the twit who threw a rock at my car months ago. [:@] But alas, what can one do....

I should thank this community though. My AC has always had this annoying constant clicking since I got it, and the dealership near me refused to get it fixed. I finally went ahead and found some posts about it in this forum and a TSB, showed it to them, and they're finally going to stop the annoying clicking. My car goes in next week, just a few weeks before my warranty is over. Bwaha.

Anyway, I figure I'll be around here for a while, probably mostly checking out the body mods. I plan on getting at least some kind of hood scoop when I save up the money, and maybe airbrush it myself sometime in the future.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:43 PM
shifterdelux
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: new person!

Welcome. I too have problem with all people who park near me. Nowadays I take steroids and pump weights, so whenever I see something funny I take action. The other time my chick neighbor parked too close to me, so I took her tire off.

Over a year of owning my car, I got four dents. One by some weirdos on freaking SUV, two my rednecks on construction trucks (they found their generator in a lake the other month), and one by a girl on SUV, I still have to get even with those people.

I get some protection with cover craft cover, but mostly I cant do anything about it.

Thing is, I was only able to afford the car, I cant afford mods, nor repairs. Im not like Leno, yet.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:44 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: new person!

Welcome to the forum..