New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

My sweet ride

Old 12-01-2006, 01:31 PM
EBBS_96_Cobra
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: My sweet ride

So, uhh... wanna trade?
Old 12-02-2006, 12:39 AM
Zo6Vette

thats not bad for a stang but heres a pic of my zo6.

[IMG]local://upfiles/55457/05F271E6D1204FF985257D9D80888245.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Big Boy

Zo6Vette nice car but this is a Mustang forum so just crawl back to the GM forum page and post all you want. However when you want to see real muscle cars feel free to check back in here.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Zo6Vette

the only real muscle i give a mustang is what you got.the shelby is the only real muscle. i mean yea the gt's are ok and the svo's arnt bad.but still. zo6 vette rapes. and the regular vette still stomps a gt. i mean come on.4.6 litre v8.get outta here.try the vette with a 6.0 litre v8 pushin out 345 stock.the svt is supercharged only pushin 475.then you have the shelby which is also pushin 475. then theres the zo6 pushin 505 hp. i mean really think about it.the vette rapes over all. yea its not known for how fast it comes off the line but its still rapes any mustang in the 1/4 mile. and handling is much better also. i mean what more can you want.the most power and control. then all you need to make it a beast is drop twin turbos in it and you have a 9 second beast. and if you still think a vette is not a real muscle car its cool. then go purchase a ws6 trans am. which will also rape all mustangs.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:20 PM
SlowHand
1st Gear Member

Hmm, is Big Boy's a Shelby? The stripe says GT 500 SC but he says
To begin with this was a fully loaded 2005 Mustang GT
so perhaps he will clarify. The Shelby has a hood scoop AFAIK.

Whatever, it's a gorgeous ride. One quick question: Why do people fill in the rear quarterlight? Pure aesthetics?
Old 12-06-2006, 09:20 PM
P.S.I.cho
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Zo6Vette

the only real muscle i give a mustang is what you got.the shelby is the only real muscle. i mean yea the gt's are ok and the svo's arnt bad.but still. zo6 vette rapes. and the regular vette still stomps a gt. i mean come on.4.6 litre v8.get outta here.try the vette with a 6.0 litre v8 pushin out 345 stock.the svt is supercharged only pushin 475.then you have the shelby which is also pushin 475. then theres the zo6 pushin 505 hp. i mean really think about it.the vette rapes over all. yea its not known for how fast it comes off the line but its still rapes any mustang in the 1/4 mile. and handling is much better also. i mean what more can you want.the most power and control. then all you need to make it a beast is drop twin turbos in it and you have a 9 second beast. and if you still think a vette is not a real muscle car its cool. then go purchase a ws6 trans am. which will also rape all mustangs.
ok so you think your z06 is so hardcore cuz its a 6.0 you said it your self u have more cubic inches right and still only getting 345 to the wheels the 5.4L in my gt now puts 340 to the wheels with less cubic inches then your 6.0, the ford 4.6 falls not much short of the more cubic inch 6.0 i dont see why you are even trying to compare this, your like a typical chevy guy thinking the 350 SBC is gonna have the same power as a 302SBF , cubic inches is a big difference in power. so i rest my case at my 5.4 puts out more then your 6.0.

the bull **** ends when the tires spin!
Old 12-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Big Boy

First off do not get me wrong I do like Vettes as well but as I said my car is a modified 2005 Mustang GT and not a Shelby. I have raced a Z06 Vette locally and he just is not able to keep up. My car is pushing 462Hp at the wheels and can do even better if I wanted to but I enjoy having a daily driver. Although with the snowfall has not been driven in a month, oh well can't wait for spring already.
If you ever want to have your ride go up against my car lets do it this coming summer. Let me know.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:37 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

wow the cdc chin spoiler looks great on yours i just might consider it on mine....
Old 12-08-2006, 05:44 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Big Boy

Zo6Vette nice car but this is a Mustang forum so just crawl back to the GM forum page and post all you want. However when you want to see real muscle cars feel free to check back in here.

Hey, everyone is welcome here at MustangForums. If you don't accept that, then this probably isn't the place for you. We have several staff members and other members who actively participate in the community without problems... so I'd really appreciate it if you would give him a break. He has a GM but he's welcome to post.

Also, your signature exceeds the guidelines for the forum. 500 x250 or less. Please make it smaller or admin will have to remove it.

Now play nice or I'm lockin this down.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:47 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: Big Boy

there's no rule that says you have to own a mustang to be here. if you don't like it, go away. people that don't own mustangs that are here aren't going anywhere.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My sweet ride