New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to forum...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 05:04 PM
HelloKitty_Cupcake

Default RE: New to forum...

ORIGINAL: jts

ORIGINAL: HelloKitty_Cupcake

Ive got an 03 Silver Mustang Convertible.

Its an auto v6, I knoe its not a GT, but its a nice car, and I enjoy it.

Ive searched and come across these forums, so hopefully I cvan get what Im looking for.

Lately the car has been acting up. It makes these weird ticking/clicking noises, upon initla startup, but after a min. or two, it goes away and is not as noticable. Its been getting louder, and Im not sure where its coming from, or what it could be. I was hoping someone here could help.

Also, I want to upgrade the stock wheels and tires, to the bullit style wheels. I was wondering what year rim I should look for, and what size will fit. Also, on the performance side, I was looking to get options for bolt-ons to make the v6 scream. As far as handeling goes, Id like the ride to be a lil stiffer, and handle better, also wanted to lower it some. Nothing to dramatic, but I would want the body to sit comfortable over the wheels, and lessen the gap. Any advice you could give in this are would help. As Im new to Mustangs, and the whole Domestic world.

Thanks, and I look forward to your comments, opinions, and questions. Hopefully I will get some pictures of her soon.
Maybe the engine oil not circulating properly on start-up ? What viscosity is the oil?
what's the outside air temperature ?
Always used the porper oil change at the dealership...5w20 I think?????, as far as air temp...it makes the noise evertime I start it, for the first min. It sounds kinda like a lawn mower when I rev it...
Old 01-22-2007, 05:07 PM
HelloKitty_Cupcake

Here are pics:

Please excuse the ****ty camera phone pics, its the best I got so far...
Old 01-23-2007, 02:54 AM
SikGT
3rd Gear Member

Nice ride. I'm guessing the headlights are already modded for you. Welcome.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:30 PM
HelloKitty_Cupcake

Thanks, they were like that when I bought it...was wondering, how do I get rid off the fading on the 3rd brake light?