New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

im new here

Old 03-01-2007, 08:37 AM
deadmanrob
1st Gear Member

Default im new here

hey im rob a new member and a new proud owner of a 70 coupe http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2560576a few pictures when i first got it home . been in my family since around 80 bah the whole storeys ont hat page it has about 47thousand miles on it and well im from florida dunno what else really to say shes a fixer upper but shes mine and im glad to have such a car whos filled with such potential . have a good day every1 i work about 12-13 hours a night so im off to bed . bye
Old 03-01-2007, 09:03 AM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Default RE: im new here

welcome!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:59 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Sweet....welcome to the forums Rob...
Old 03-02-2007, 08:21 AM
deadmanrob
1st Gear Member

well i thank you all for the welcome i took the time to look through a bunch of mustang forums to find the one i wanted to take the time and join and i feel this is the right descision every1 so far in the help sections ect have been well alot of help to me alreay thank you all.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Roaddane
2nd Gear Member

Welcome, car needs work but you sound enthusiastic. I like that grandma got in on the family car swap action.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:36 PM
deadmanrob
1st Gear Member

thanks for the welcome every1 heres a quick update

well i finally got a lil time from work to work on my 1970 coupe and didnt get alot done but got enough to please me . i painted the ugly red fan blade that was faded pink , i painted it black. but the primary thing is i put the hood back on it (which was off when i bought it ) took a billion gallons of liquid wrench to loosen the hood springs back up to close it. took the gas tank out and took out the sending unit replacing it with a 70 mach 1's stainless steel one. and painted the tank black . also placed the taillights back into the car which was also out when i got it . the back bumper is going to need to be replaces being that it was slightly bent with a little surface rust and while it was sitting behind it some1 seemed to have stepped on it where it was sitting and split the metal where it was bending and i dont feel like re chroming the front so im probly just going to buy new ones .also i changed the oil and when it allllll came down to it at the end of the day i was too annoyed to start the body work being that when i put the tank back in and got ready to start her up again and here her purrrr after all this loven i went and realized some1 snagged my battery...... some1 had the pair o nuts to come in my yard and take my effing battery . so.... i made sure that hood got put back on and went and refilled my paintball gun co2 tank.... come take somthin else i need target practice. anyway all in all i didnt get to hear her run but was a pretty prosperous day . heres a link of the pictures when i first got her home and the storey behind her is on this link . ill be updaten the newer picture when i get off work friday afternoonhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2560576anyway im not sure who cares about everything i just said ha ha but figured some1 might get a laugh or two at me
Old 03-14-2007, 11:50 AM
BadSnake711
2nd Gear Member

Wow man! Nice Car
Old 03-14-2007, 06:53 PM
deadmanrob
1st Gear Member

well i know it isnt in great shape but is nice to hear some1 say that thank ya
Old 03-14-2007, 08:39 PM
93 FHP SSP
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums!!! Good luck on your project stang.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:40 AM
deadmanrob
1st Gear Member

thank ya thank ya . i like the fhp stang a guy i know at work has 1. pretty nice

Search this Thread