New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

from BMW to Stang!! oh lordy!!!

Old 05-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Ole Yeller
1st Gear Member

Default from BMW to Stang!! oh lordy!!!

Well Hello Everyone!!

As i'm sure you can guess i'm new here to the Forums. I just yesterday said goodbye to my E36 BMW and purchased me a 2004 40th Aniversary V6 Mustang Coupe. To be honest, this is my first Forray into the american car world. I've always owned Nissan's or BMW's. But time for a change and i got a great deal. Consider i had recently put over $2500 in the BMW and things to repair were just stacking up... i'm looking forward to not having to bend over everytime i need to change a spark plug....lets put it that way.

As you can guess she's yellow, and has already adopted the name of Ole' Yeller. She comes with stock 16' Rims and new Fusion HR-1 Tires. Auto Transmission, and 53K on the clock. One thing that i am definetly enjoying so far is the "Mach" sound system, wow. for a stocker, it really gets the noise up!!

I promise so pictures will be up here soon, and i'm not disappointed, so i hope you wont be.

My question to you people is what kind of things should i look for? i've done some searching around the site and found the "TSB" sections. i figures this was "Technical Service Bullitens" but couldn't really understand the point of them. Are these things that i should take the car to ford and they will fix things for me? things to watch out for? or things that if they are happening i should fix right away?

Besides those things, are there issues with these cars that i should start searching for just in case??

I've also got some Mod ideas in my brain based on the thread at the top here, so of course i'll keep you all in tune with that.

I've always been a car forum guy since i found them a few years back, so expect me here often and i hope we can help eachother out!

Happy Motoring!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/70625/E47420EE4D0F433AA1082BB0ACE410C9.jpg[/IMG]
Old 05-30-2007, 09:27 PM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

Default RE: from BMW to Stang!! oh lordy!!!

Welcome to the board, glad to have you. To get the best response for your vehicle, please post your questions in the 4.6 forum or the General Tech gets a good audience as well. You will get more exposure to your questions that way.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Ole Yeller
1st Gear Member

t'm going to, but it said new members so i figured i'de pop my head in and say hi
Old 05-31-2007, 02:29 PM
JudisStang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Matt! Nice car - love the color! I hope you're already enjoying your new ride!

Judi
Old 05-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Ole Yeller
1st Gear Member

i am, looking forward to getting my few little nitches fixed, after that it's going to be all fun.