New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Edmontonian

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 03:07 AM
Geofux

Default New Edmontonian

Hi, I bought a 1995 Mustang base model last month on May 5th. When I bought it, it had 86,869 KM's on it. It has a dent in the front driver side fender, and the front end has also had a run-in with something, and the passenger side headlight was pushed in slightly, and still is slightly (after I had gone to work on trying to pull it out).

I had an oil change done right after I bought it, changed the serpentine belt, put a new air filter in, and bought a set of summer tires (I'm keeping the very good winter tires that was on it when I bought it ).

The 3.8L V6 is powerful enough for a 16 year old and I can't complain for what I paid. I plan on buying a clay bar and some swirl remover or glaze soon and going over the paint again. I want to find a new fender soon and find out how much it would cost, and how much it would be to have it painted.

Here are some pictures:

There are more pictures here: http://geof.lolshame.com/cars/95mustang/
If you poke around in there you can find quite a few pictures from basically right after I bought it, and I did some engine bay cleaning (still need to do some more though, IMO), etc.

Old 06-10-2007, 08:34 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: New Edmontonian

Welcome to the forums!
Old 06-10-2007, 04:22 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Default RE: New Edmontonian

welcome!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:36 PM
93 FHP SSP