New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New owner....questions!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 08:56 PM
07toplessGT

Default New owner....questions!!

Hello everyone...

Bought an 07 GT Premium Convertible today. MSRP on it was $34,4 and I got it out the door for $31k even. Does it sound like a good deal???

I've never owned a Mustang before....nor a Ford. I feel like I got a good deal but then I got it home and found a dent that I never saw after totally looking the car over. So I have to go back tomorrow to fight it and hopefully they will fix it and not blame it on me. It's on the top part of the front bumper too. I started to get buyers remorse after seeing that....Gosh I hope they fix it!!!!

I also have the 17" billet look wheels and really want the aluminum wheels so if anyone wants to trade lemme know.

Now to exhaust! I want something a little louder with more rumble....but not super loud. Recommendations?

Thanks...looking forward to making it my own!!!

Joey
Old 09-03-2007, 09:24 PM
blueovalboy7
4th Gear Member

Default RE: New owner....questions!!

Welcome to the forums Joey, I'm not sure on what the new GTs are going for so I can't answer whether or not you got a good deal, but as for mods I would say talk to the guys in the 05, 06, & 07 subforum, they'll have good ideas of what exhausts sound good, and also if you're looking for more power I know a CAI and a tune will unleash a good bit of power.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
07toplessGT

Thanks! That's one sweet looking 68!
Old 09-04-2007, 04:07 PM
blueovalboy7
4th Gear Member

Thank you.