New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Old 09-12-2007, 08:25 AM
whitty

Default New member

Whats up, just joined the forum, and just got new car. I got an 05 roush acouple months ago. It is not my first mustang, but it is my first roush. I got a good deal, and counldnt pass it up. I'm from Michigan so this will just be a summer car.[:@]
Old 09-12-2007, 08:44 AM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

Default RE: New member

Very nice, welcome to the board!
Old 09-12-2007, 08:48 AM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: whitty

Whats up, just joined the forum, and just got new car. I got an 05 roush acouple months ago. It is not my first mustang, but it is my first roush. I got a good deal, and counldnt pass it up. I'm from Michigan so this will just be a summer car.[:@]
Welcome to Mustang Forums from another Michigander. Your car looks to be in excellent condition... congrats. Is it a real Roush? It has a GT fake gas cap on the trunk and no hood scoop. Just wondered.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:16 AM
whitty

My thoughts were the same about it being a real roush when i first looked at it, but it has all the roush stickers in the door, and the original window stick whith all the info.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:29 AM
whitty

Looking at my paper work im not sure if it is a stage one or if it just had some mods done by roush. But i have the original window stickers from ford and roush, and the car was sold directly to roush from ford and then sold to the person i bought it from. The original sticker from roush doesnt say stage 1, but it lists all the things that were done to it, about $9,000.00 worth.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:41 AM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Well the paperwork proves it. Being a Roush certainly increases its value. Do you plan on racing it? A bunch of us Mustang Forum guys get together now and then at the track. Great times. If your interested and we make plans do you want to be included? Let me know and I'll add your name to my list.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Welcome!!! The ride looks good. The best way to determine if it is a real roush, is on the drivers side, there is a sticker with a Serialized number. Also, under the hood, closest to the front of the car on the right hand side, is a plate stamped into the car, with a roush symbol and a serial number. It is possible that 9K could have been added to a base GT, to resemble a roush. Also, does your car have a Supercharger? In case, under the hood, on top of the engine, if it say Roush with either a black box so to say, or a polished box, then we know it isa Stage 3. If not, more then likely, a Stage 1, possibly 2, but I doubt it. The ride looks good either way. Enjoy!

PS~ What did you pay for the car if you do not mind my asking.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:06 PM
whitty

Wingman75 i'll let you know. The car is not a stage 3, no power adder yet. Next year she'll be gettin the ol' kenne belle. It has the stickers on the door with a serial number. The guy wanted $28,000 for the car, but i offered him $24,000 and he called me back later and excepted. Thecar only had 2100 miles on it, and is flawless inside and out. He bought it to keep it as a sunday driver but ran into some money problems so i got her now.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:15 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Sounds like a good deal.

I'll just add you to my contacts list and let you know when we are planning something. If you want to join in, great, if not, thats OK too.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:48 AM
whitty

My friend and his uncle get there carstuned by Lidio, I guess he's real good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New member