New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello! New lady stang owner.

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 09:00 AM
08whitestang
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Hello! New lady stang owner.

Congratulations on making the MM FF issue. I thought I recognized you. Great looking car. Hopefully, I will have mine where I want it by then and try to make the magazine. Thanks for the warm welcome and yes...this is a really expensive habit!!! but fun!!
Old 11-14-2007, 09:06 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mustangshar

Hey welcome! I'm new here too. Not new to Stang clubs though. Heads up every year Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords Magazine as well as Modified Mustang Magazine do Ladies Edition. I made this December issue of MM FF so ladies if you've never done it, think about it for next year!

Yeah, a REAL expensive habit this is. : )

great looking color/stripe combo there...
Old 11-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Mustangshar
1st Gear Member

Thanks. I gotta say I agonized over what to do when I got this stang. With the parchment top you can easily overkill with color. Plus there are different sizes of stripes....size does matter though. LOL These are 10" spaced 2"apart with chaser stripes. I plan on getting them painted at some point to a metallic parchment maybe go 11" with twin thinner chasers...

But yes it's way cool that women are finally accepted in the "good ole boys club" of muscle cars. There's some really great ones on here.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:22 PM
apbt426
1st Gear Member

This site is so addicting... learning so much here.. and gaining great ideas for my mods!!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Mustangshar
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 08whitestang

Congratulations on making the MM FF issue. I thought I recognized you. Great looking car. Hopefully, I will have mine where I want it by then and try to make the magazine. Thanks for the warm welcome and yes...this is a really expensive habit!!! but fun!!
LMAO...you will never get your Stang the way you want it. It's a money pit. : ) There's always something else to get and when you're starting out...where to begin?! Remember our "Barbie" dolls? All the little stuff you could get...well this is even better than any barbie ever could be! LOL

I've done this before with my trade in- a sweet Sonic Blue GT Vert and won many trophies with her...lemme see, here's an older photo when I had the stock rims...But in my head, I am still trying to get the 06 to where this one was. We learn from those early mistakes $$. And BTW if ANYONE bought my Vert from Villa Park IL Ford
in April 07 I think, please email me...she is a sweet car. Wish I could have kept her too.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:00 AM
GrayGhost01GT
4th Gear Member

Welcome I agree with the above mods never end!
Old 11-16-2007, 08:28 AM
08whitestang
1st Gear Member

Believe me, I know about the addiction to mods. Everytime I go to look at one thing, I find 10 more that I hadn't even thought about that I just HAVE to get!! I really need a money tree at this point!! But, it is really fun.
Cheryl
Old 11-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Stanggirl63

Hi everyone, I'm a new lady mustang owner also, 2003 Sonic Blue GT,5 speed...picked it up on Monday...&I cant get enough of it...I've been teaching my 17 year olddaughter to drive it..... She is crazy about this car & wants to drive it all the time....There are to manymods i wanna do to it...I'm just enjoying being a a Mustang owner!!!! Reality check!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 11:50 PM
Mustangshar
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stanggirl63

Hi everyone, I'm a new lady mustang owner also, 2003 Sonic Blue GT,5 speed...picked it up on Monday...&I cant get enough of it...I've been teaching my 17 year olddaughter to drive it..... She is crazy about this car & wants to drive it all the time....There are to manymods i wanna do to it...I'm just enjoying being a a Mustang owner!!!! Reality check!!!!
Hey welcome and you have the most incredible color!! I'm so jealous everytime I see Sonic Blue. Congrats on your new "baby" . : ) We need pics

What's the first thing you wanna do to it...actually, does it already have some mods?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:48 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Quick Reply: Hello! New lady stang owner.