New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

is this new?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
1fstlx
1st Gear Member

Default is this new?

so, i dont remember this being here when i became a member. so i shall introduce myself. names chris. i own a 88 lx coupe 5.0 5 speed. i have completely rebuilt my car from the ground up. new everything. and it is all aftermarket if u gearheads are wondering. 306 with b cam ported stock heads cold air edelbrock intake underdrives longtubes x pipe with flowmaster. steeda shortthrow. 3.73 gears 5 lug conversion black bullitt wheels. kyb adjustable shocks and struts mac upper and lower control arms edelbrock lowering springs caster camber plates taylor battery relocation kit the list goes on and on. all i needa do is paint it. i know i put that supercharger somewhere........................... im not new to the mustang scene. my first was a 88 lx hatch. drunk driver totalled it 3 mos after i bought it. owned this coupe for 6 years now. i know alot about mustangs and love talking about them with other passionate stangbangers. so thats me in a nutshell. i enjoy coming to this site and reading everything people post. i look forward to bein a continued member.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:41 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: is this new?

Nope, I think it has been here for a while. Thanks for checking in....
Old 11-14-2007, 08:35 PM
93 FHP SSP
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums Chris! Glad to see another fox body here.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:45 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member