New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Introduction To The Wonderful World Of Mustang GT`s!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 12:31 PM
armyairborne140

Default Introduction To The Wonderful World Of Mustang GT`s!!!!

I just returned From iraq to Find my self home with my family for the holidays. I am stationed at Ft Richardson AK but My home is in Indiana. I flew in on Dec 24th and the Airport lost my luggage. So it wasnt all that great cause I had nothing but the cloths on my back to wear. Well I went home with my wife and 2 kids. Eager to wake up the next day to see them open their presents I went to sleep early that night. Then The next Day 25th Christmas Day I woke up to watch my childeren open gifts. Around 1000am we went over to my mother inlaws and my wife said she would be right back. She was gone for a little while and then they told me to come outside they wanted to show me something and there it was my beauty that I allways wanted. My 1996 Ford Mustang GT 4.6 Jet Black With Crome Finderline and Crome Hood vents and Crome Vents on the side. My Tint on my stang was a mirror fade to black. WOW I felt like Santa Knew I had been a good boy and new that this car means the world to me after being gone for so long. Now Im home for 10 months befor I go back over and belive me it will be ready for me to come back home to jump on the stang and ride it in the night! thanks for taking the time to read this and if you have anything to add please let me know I will be more then happy to get back to you.

Spc. ***, David/ US ARMY
Old 12-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Default RE: Introduction To The Wonderful World Of Mustang GT`s!!!!

Welcome home. You deserve that GT!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:36 PM
ArloGut

Default RE: Introduction To The Wonderful World Of Mustang GT`s!!!!

From one military man to another thanks for what you do, I am full time ANG. Welcome home!!!!

Arlo