New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

is there ANYONE OUT THERE??!?!?!

Old 03-11-2008, 12:55 AM
echarlemagne
2nd Gear Member

Default is there ANYONE OUT THERE??!?!?!

does anyone out there drive a V6??? i mean i just bought my first Mustang a few days ago and it's a 2003 V6 with manual transmission... I LOVE it but everyone that i tell about it asks if i got the GT V8 or any other stuff.. i look around the forums and i see people only talking about their Cobras or their monster 5.0 L engines... am i a total loser to you guys cause i bought the standard 3.8 L V6 engine??? I'm a noob, but i love my car so much i really would like to get involved in the mustang community and learn more about what i just bought... as soon as i make my pics smaller, ill post them up
Old 03-11-2008, 08:14 AM
07cspony
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: is there ANYONE OUT THERE??!?!?!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums. Lots of great mustang owners and info here. There are a lot of V6 mustang owners in the forum as well as GT owners etc. You need to look in other parts of the forum (4.0 section for example) to find what you are looking for.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:35 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Welcome.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:19 AM
SLAQUER

Absolutely nothing wrong with a V6 stang in my opinion. I imagine thereare hardcore performance nuts withway too much money on their handsthatmay try and tell you otherwise. Don't let them get you down though. If you like your V6 that's all that matters. I almost bought a V6 myself when I first bought my mustang (I have a 2002 Mineral Grey GT). My best friend has a V6 and I like it alot. Cool car. If it makes you feel any better, I get looked down upon from time to time because I don't have a cobra or a roush or a steeda or whatever.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Obsequious1
5th Gear Member

Welcome to MF's. The greatest thing we all share here, is our love for our MUSTANGS.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
StanggShaunde07

i've got a 07 v6.
i love it.

Search this Thread