New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

18+GT=THIS

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 PM
zippo2341
2nd Gear Member

Default 18+GT=THIS

So i was coming home from the bank,the otherday pulled up to the light and noticed a camaro was in front of me. he starts revving it, i answer back, we take off. right around 85mph i go to pass him, as i come out into the other lane my heart drops to see the infamous white ford and black bully bar coming right at us, with the lights already flashing. i pulled over before he even turned around knowing im toast and better just cooperate. cop comes up looking a little angry, gives me the talk, i can barely hand over my info cause im shakin so much, it looks like im doing the mocharana in the car. After the long waitstarring out the rear view mirrorand the stack of those aweful orange colored papers, i just wanted to die. But it gets better, this all happened in my home township, the one my dad was a police officer in. I have to admit i will never do this sh*t again, cause its notworth it,and seeing those BEN FRANKLINS go flying out of my wallet doesn't make it any better. If you got a story like this, post it id love to read it, butif your just gonnadown talk it, and say how immature i was, save it. Im reminded every night at the dinner table. Morale of the story, dont be stupid. JAY
Old 03-22-2008, 12:19 PM
TI302
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 18+GT=THIS

only story i got is i was on a country road going to pass a car and didnt expect it but they decided to run me (wasnt in the mustang). so I had to get on it and was about 105 before i got back infront of them. just as i let off the gas to look down and see the needle drop to about 100 my phone rings i thought it was my radar detector. i almost shat myself
Old 03-22-2008, 05:41 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

lol.. we do a lot of living and learning don't we.. =D

my best one "mustang wise" was i was in a Duster in the big city of Louisville, ky.. 4 lane road, came up to a stoplight that was across from a long empty stretch of road around the airport, and a light blue 89 - 5.0 came up next to me with tinted windows (mine were too) well, he rev'd his up, i rev'd mine up, light went green, and i jumped a car length on him.. the road is a really long sweeping type arc.. and just as we were getting near the middle of it i remember looking down at the speedo and it reading 95mph.. (the limit was like 35mph)
i looked back to see where he was, he had dropped in behind me, and BOOM blue lights..

i believe i said "OH *****" to every curse word i knew... i thought.. i'm going to jail.. i'm dead, my wife will disown me... i'll get divorced... i was prepared to die...i said my peace with the Lord..

well, by the time we got whoahed down, there was another stoplight coming up.. high curbs, so nowhere to pull-over so i just went ahead and stopped at the light... and i'll never forget this... he pulls out from behind me, pulls up beside me, and rolls his passenger window down, (i rolled mine down) and he says... "THE SPEED LIMIT IS 35 BACK THERE BUDDY - and that's a fast damned duster" and he pulls off.. lol.. i think i drove 15mph the rest of the way home... lol..

course my best ever was on the interstate getting pulled over for doing 138mph in a 60 zone.. lol.. but that was in an police package 1979 Delta 88 with a 350 in it.. lol.. but that's a different story.. w00t...
Old 03-22-2008, 07:33 PM
TI302
2nd Gear Member

gettin busted at stop lights... how about being stopped at a 3 lane light at night. cop in far right lane, suv in the middle lane, my buddy in the left lane (to turn left). SUV has his music up kinda loud, but no system, my buddys got a system, so he finds the same radio station the kids got on, turns it up loud for a couple seconds and gets the SUV pulled over
Old 03-22-2008, 07:49 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

ORIGINAL: TI302

gettin busted at stop lights... how about being stopped at a 3 lane light at night. cop in far right lane, suv in the middle lane, my buddy in the left lane (to turn left). SUV has his music up kinda loud, but no system, my buddys got a system, so he finds the same radio station the kids got on, turns it up loud for a couple seconds and gets the SUV pulled over
ROFL.. that's hilarious..
Old 03-22-2008, 08:25 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

^too funny!
Old 03-23-2008, 10:59 AM
zippo2341
2nd Gear Member

haha thats good man, keep em coming guys, i was actually driving to a local dinner with my parents in the car for easter breakfast today, we passed the cop going down the other lane and he just stared, i couldn't help but smile. court dates start on April 14, so ill keep informed.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Dayzofbliss00

ok i'm from ct and the hot spot for street racing was berlin turnpike. so i show up on a sat nite and i pull in a dunkin dounts and the lot i pack with all kinds of cars. i back in a parking spot and not even 5 mins a guy walks up to me and asks me if i'm "running anyone tonite". so i said "maybe" and i asks what he was driving and he points to his friend stay next to a 1968 yellow camaro. we walk over and we talk and shot the ****. guy seem pretty cool and he was running a 502 no bottle, all motor. so he tells me he has the pertect spot on rt 384 and has a 1/4 mile mark off. so a group of us all head to this spot and meet in an another parking. we send a guy in a vette to check the area for cops or any things in the road way. he come back and says it all clear. so we all hop on the highway and head to the mark off spot. two car behind us blocked traffic and we set up in our lanes do our burnouts and line up a guy pull over on the side of the road to start us off. i start to set my rpm. they out of no where a huge spot light flash down. i look up though my sunroof and seen a state trooper chopper with red and blue lights flashing. everyone run the guy take off and i hit. so this cops is following us with the light. so i broke off the first exit and try to get under some trees. well i guess it work cause the light shine over from me back to the highway where the camaro was. so i circle around a few times and head to the parking lots. and no one was there. i when back the next and couldn'td any of those guys from last weekend. wish we could have race, but i never seen anything like that before, not in ct. but it was a cool nite, being that i didn't get caught.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:33 AM
BoostdPony
1st Gear Member

thanks for sharing, sorry that had to happen
Old 03-27-2008, 12:29 PM
zippo2341
2nd Gear Member

lol good stuff guys