New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

whats up?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 06:56 PM
fb72stang

Default whats up?

New guy here!!

A little about me:
My names Kevin. Im 19 years old. Live in Fredericksburg, Texas. I am currently an upcoming Sophomoreat Texas Lutheran University. My stang has been my life blood for the last 3 years.

A little 'bout the stang:

Shes a 1972 mustang fastback. 302-2V with an FMX trans. Options include A/C, P/S, PDB, power windows, rear window defrost, fold down rear seat, Tach and gauge package, tilt, optional black Mach 1 deluxeinterior, and many more that I cant remember right at this moment. Ive been in the restoration process for the last 3 years and have replaced many, many parts.

Ive replaced full drivers side floor and rear extension, both front fender aprons, rad. support, patched Pass. side rear extension, andim currently replacing the trunk floor, tail light panel, and both quarter panel skins.....Seriouslythis feels borderline illegal how much metal this thing needs replaced. I also have to weld in braces for the jello-like roof that seems like it was danced on by an elephant. Shes been in 3 or 4 wrecks over its lifetime,hence the replacement of all this metal. Overall though I love this car and the hobby to death. Thats all!!!

Kevin
Old 07-21-2008, 07:40 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: whats up?

Heck, I bet you got some pics..show her off...welcome.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:31 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

welcome kevin!!
Old 07-21-2008, 09:07 PM
fb72stang

I sure do, theyre all on my cardomain page

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2910159

I always have updates, so ill post update pics here as well!!!