New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello to all

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 10:19 AM
sjm10

Default Hello to all

Hello,

I'm not new on this board, this is my first post. I have a question to all 2005+ Pittsburgh, PA Mustang owners, where is the best place to blanket post all owners?

Thanks,

Steve
Old 01-09-2009, 11:00 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Try regional section
Old 01-09-2009, 02:23 PM
sjm10

Originally Posted by lizzyfan
Try regional section
Thanks Lizzy,

Since you've responded, maybe you can help me as well. I am an engineer for a manufacturing company and am interested in expanding product lines and looking for mustang owners in around Pittsburgh Pa for development. The products and installs would be free as a "thank you" to the end user.

I understand board policies, so I am not attempting free advertisement thus will not mention our company name at this point. Though most boards welcome manufactures to discuss products as long as we are not selling directly to the consumer...I know it still can be a touchy area for some board owners.

We would be willing to be an advertiser on this board if we increase our product depth to the mustang clients. We do have vendors who supply our products, but there does not appear to be any listed on the side.

Thank you!
Old 01-09-2009, 03:59 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

For advertising questions, I suggest that you contact Ride Of The Month (Pat).
Old 01-09-2009, 04:47 PM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the forums. What specifically are you developing for the mustangs?
Old 01-09-2009, 04:54 PM
sjm10

Thanks 28, we will do so when/if we are advertising. We are interested in meeting a few Pittsburgh based Mustang owners who we are interested in free components.

If this board is not interested in providing free services to their members through what we have to offer, I do not want to cause waves. I will post in another forum. As mentioned, we are not interested in selling products nor advertising for free on here, we are interested in providing parts in exchange for using the user's testing and fitment.

Many boards do not have issues with a manufacturer discussing products if there is no intent to sell as it would be the vendors on these boards who would benefits from sales thus why I am commenting on this topic first.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:10 PM
sjm10

Originally Posted by thvoicwethin
Welcome to the forums. What specifically are you developing for the mustangs?
We've been manufacturing components for over 15 years for many vehicles. I am specifically interested in increasing product depth with brake components for the mustang right now. I've also work on wheel designs. Some members of this board may have had drag wheel components designed through me.

I really don't want to waste time for anyone here. If this consideration is not of interest to anyone on this board, I will go elsewhere. I want to give the courtesy of discussing this first before I just post information and a board owner thinks we are just trying to get around advertising when its far from the truth.

I didn't want this to be a drawn out post for you guys. We are not a paid advertiser, but we are not looking to sell anything on this board at this point. We would be happy to sell through any vendors who are interested in carrying the items if we design them. If you don't want me to post for Pittsburgh based members to currently benefit from free test products, please let me know.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:12 PM
jwilson2215

Welcome.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:25 PM
ponyandajag
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Obsequious1
5th Gear Member

WELCOME BACK TO MF'S