New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

1965 Mustang coupe for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 02:47 PM
65MustangSally

Default 1965 Mustang coupe for sale

<FONT color=red>Hello, my name is Dave, and I live in Poplar Grove, IL. I have a 1965 Mustang Coupe, in good condition, that I unfortunately have to find a home for. The 'Stang has been in storage for the last 6 months, and since I will be relocating to downtown Chicago in January, my babys' gotta go. Shes a '65, but it seems a very early model since many of the parts are from a'64 1/2. Victory Red paint exterior, red interior. (in excellent shape, mind you...) The only flaws in the car are as follows, and can be easily tackled by astang lover with moderate experience with autos... No radio, rear valence needs to be replaced (dent), and engine needs a touch of TLC. I had the head removed and machined, and the ports cleaned, and valves replaced. Since I am in school and will be starting a full time position as a medic, I don't have the $$$ that mybabe needs... The car has knock off hubs, a spare set of hubs, and a reliable 200 cid engine, automatic. The car was stored in a heated garage last winter. Also, since I'm23 yrs old w/ no knowledge ofcar engines, all the work that has been done on the car was by a mechanic that builds pro-street cars... So he knew what he was doing! Unfortunately, though, he and I have since moved, leaving my car to fend for herself.The body is solid, no bondo or anything. This car wouldbe a perfect project in the winter months for any 'Stang lovers w/ extra time on your hands... Maybe your wife would like a since shiny stang for x-mas, huh? Going price is $2,250... Sad to offer it at that price though, 'cause I pais 3 times that amount just over a year ago, but, hey, I'm moving and need the quick cash. Title free and clear... Email me and I'll send you pix, the computer I'm on doesn't havea scanner. Hope to hear from you soon... Davidpawlowski21@hotmail.com Or call me, 815.765.3842. Bye!!</FONT>