New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to Mustangs completely!

Old 01-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Britster1821

Default New to Mustangs completely!

Hi, my name is Brittani. I recently got my dream car, lol...from when I was in 6th grade: A 1998 Mustang convertible.
I'm 22 now, haha.
It needs some cosmetic work, mostly, but I love it. It runs pretty good, and that's all I could ask for right now.
I live in the Southern New Mexico/Northern Texas area. I joined this site, because I want to learn what I can about my car, and maybe do some mods to it myself. I used to own a 2005 Saturn Ion, and I was on a forum for that. I made some good friends, and learned a lot. I hope to do the same here.
Any and all tips (constructive criticism) are welcome!
Thanks!
Old 01-23-2010, 03:49 AM
UBendIMend

Welcome to the site! I just bought my first Mustang as well last summer as I have wanted one since I was a little kid. I have learned a lot about my car in less than a year. I am also new to this site as of a couple days ago. From what I have seen already, most of the active people here are pretty laid back, helpful, and willing to answer any questions you may have. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:30 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Welcome to MF & congrats!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:55 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Welcome!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:13 AM
Silver_Pony
1st Gear Member

Welcome Brittani you can do ur own mods Ive done mine with little help good luck
Old 01-23-2010, 12:38 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Welcome to the forum
Old 01-28-2010, 02:52 AM
Britster1821

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I plan on trying to do a lot of my mods on my own. I am kind of a klutz, but I'll work on that, lol.
Example number one: While putting in a battery tray the other day (due to faulty mounting), I managed to rip off part of a fingernail, and get battery acid on my hand. LOL, yay!
So yeah, gotta work on not tearing myself apart. I'm excited though.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:56 PM
UBendIMend

Originally Posted by Britster1821
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I plan on trying to do a lot of my mods on my own. I am kind of a klutz, but I'll work on that, lol.
Example number one: While putting in a battery tray the other day (due to faulty mounting), I managed to rip off part of a fingernail, and get battery acid on my hand. LOL, yay!
Yep, might as well forget about them manicures if you're gonna do your own mods!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:58 PM
T_stang
4th Gear Member

Hey Brit ( if your from OG ) hows it going ????( i been missing and just returned )
Old 01-28-2010, 04:37 PM
LegendLives
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Britster1821
While I dont have a manicure I still rip something every now and then....lol It comes w/ the territory, and I'm sure your in good company, and welcome to MF

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to Mustangs completely!