New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Another Cali member here!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 10:13 AM
HKSevo

Cool Another Cali member here!

Name is Joey

Live in SoCal Currently a full time student working on my major in business management looking to own a business of my own within the next 10-15 years. I am also working part time to pay the bills and have fun. Work 24hrs a week and go to school about 24 hrs a week so my schedule is booked but i still manage to get out and have some fun.
Id also like to add that I proposed to and am now engaged to my HighSchool sweetheart Proposed in Jan of this year

A little bit about myself...hmmm.
Im 20 and have been interested in cars from a early age. I like anything from muscle to imports to exotic to luxury VIP status. Well i even like SUV's and trucks hahaha. Just am a huge automotive enthusiastic guy hahaha.

But overall im an import guy. As my username implies, Im a huge fan of the 4g63 Mitsubishi Evo. Cant get over the huge potential of them with only 2 liters hah. Ask me anything about these cars and a lot of other imports, and i know it. Muscle cars have always been number 2 on my list for cars haha. Muscle has always been in my family tho.

Currently my DD is a 1996 Mustang GT. Just bought it about 1-2 months ago. Ideally i would have wanted to get a 03-04 cobra for a DD but **** happened and i wanted a DD that i could just pay cash for and be done with it. Not saying I dont enjoy the car or anything, just i needed a daily driver asap and this caught my eye.

So here is my stang

As my signature states and from what you can see from the pics, these are my mods/specs: (might be some other stuff here and there but this is what i was told by the previous owner):
5-Speed
Black 2003 Cobra Rims (front-235 rear-275)
No muffler straight exhaust with stock cats
MAC 80mm Mass Air System
RAM Racing Clutch
Upgraded Intake Manifold
Short shifter

I really enjoy the car, had a little kick when i first got it and i didnt plan for many mods, but now i want this lil beast to roar hahaha!

Future mods would be:
4.10 gears
cobra radiator
sub-frame connectors
lowering race suspension (springs and shocks)
PanHard bar
Steeda pullys

Oh and about one week ago i got rear ended while i was stopped in Cali traffic on the freeway. Not that much damage to my car, the other car is fcked! haha. Everything is pending for getting it fixed right now because of a possible not insured driver who doesnt speak english and is not very willing to cooperate with me. But itll get fixed either way within the a few weeks.

Thanks for reading and i hope to spend many hours on this forum asking questions along my journey to become an expert with the 4.6L platform (expert? hah lol)

-Joey
Old 03-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Wifeys03Cobra
1st Gear Member

Welcome to MF! Since your in SoCal are you going to the Fabulous Fords Forever car show in April?
Old 03-12-2010, 10:30 AM
HKSevo

^
Whats the time/day/location?

Might be down to check it out
Old 03-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Wifeys03Cobra
1st Gear Member

April 25th from 8am-3pm free to get in, but if you want you car in the show is $30. there is more info about it at fabulousfordsforever.org
Old 03-12-2010, 12:38 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Welcome!
Check out the 96-04 4.6 section
Old 03-12-2010, 02:19 PM
HKSevo

Originally Posted by Wifeys03Cobra
April 25th from 8am-3pm free to get in, but if you want you car in the show is $30. there is more info about it at fabulousfordsforever.org
Hmmm i might just have to attend this one!

Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by lizzyfan
Welcome!
Check out the 96-04 4.6 section
Already ahead of you! That was the first thing i did before posting this thread hahaha.

And thanks I plan to start being on here a lot
Old 03-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Wifeys03Cobra
1st Gear Member

No problem, hope to see you there!
Old 03-12-2010, 03:26 PM
1ATony
Former Sponsor

Welcome to MF
Old 03-12-2010, 08:58 PM
NJ Chick
2nd Gear Member