New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Kid from MA

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Hill x 21
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by shad2009
what part of Mass are you from?
Unfortunately, Springfield.

Originally Posted by Larry Warcup
Welcome to MF Hill X 21, from beautiful British Columbia, Canada!
Thanks! I wasn't really expecting to see a ton of Canadien's on here. Definitely is a surprise in a good way cause I was born in Quebec yet can't speak a word of 'Quebecois'!

Originally Posted by Larry Warcup

When you say your plates were 'snagged,' do you mean they were stolen?!
Yeah. The set on my LX was taken in the last week of August, than the 97's plates in November. I figured they were both pranks but apparently not :'(

Originally Posted by theACE
do you go to high school?
I was going at the beginning of the year, but for whatever reason my sleeping cycle became wicked crazy. Saw a doctor and he said I had a mild depression and a sleeping disorder; I guess that's the 'benefactor' of loosing your Dad and Grandmother within 6 months.

But yeah, since I don't go to school currently (cause the sleeping pills were kicking my a**) I work between 30-45 hours per week doing construction with my uncle. Not my dream job, but pays probably a lot more than it should lol.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Hill x 21
1st Gear Member

Forgot to add. You're probably thinking; why isn't he working now, right? Being sick like a dog sucks. But while sitting around the house I get to scout out Mustang stuff =D
Old 12-01-2010, 02:17 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Nah man I feel you bro. I have fibromyalgia, sleeping disorders, and a long long list of other stuff. I go to school, but it is super hard. I should be at school right now, but I left school early today cus I couldn't stand the pain. Sorry to hear about your father and grandmother. I don't have any form of family outside of my sister, mother, and father so I don't know what it is like to have a grandmother but I certainly feel your pain in losing her.

I am 16, junior in high school and just got my first job. I am glad to see you know what a dollar means, I am barely learning what it means. I just got my first 'job', and yet it isn't even really a 'job'. I been wasting money since I was a little kid, and now I am finally seeing what money means.

Anyways, welcome again man.

Last edited by theACE; 12-31-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Hill x 21
1st Gear Member

It sucks but there's not a whole hell of a lot that can be done about it. Things happen for a reason. I've lived by that expression since 8th grade. I'd rather know that both aren't suffering anymore and I just look back on it and say I'm glad I got to spend some time with both in their final hour. Can't ask for much more.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:49 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

hey bro, being in springfield means nothing lol...there's always places in the middle to meet
Old 12-01-2010, 05:24 PM
DRAGUL
5th Gear Member

Welcome from right over the border in ct. Sorry for your losses.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Hill x 21
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by shad2009
hey bro, being in springfield means nothing lol...there's always places in the middle to meet
Lol being in Springfield means every time I'm at a set of lights, a riced out Civic or Integra tries to race.

Originally Posted by DRAGUL
Welcome from right over the border in ct. Sorry for your losses.
Thanks Dragul. Hopefully we'll get to see each other's Stangs this spring or summer!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:18 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Hill x 21
Lol being in Springfield means every time I'm at a set of lights, a riced out Civic or Integra tries to race.
haha, i get that on my highway around where i live...it's funny
Old 12-01-2010, 10:09 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the board! Nice rides, and glad to see someone so young enter the world of Mustangs.

As for your plates spontaneously disappearing due to sticky fingers, you should probably screw them in with one way only nuts and bolts! LOL
Old 12-02-2010, 04:08 PM
George Zimmer
Banned

Welcome.

Quick Reply: New Kid from MA