New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the forums - form Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 01:48 PM
nsult
1st Gear Member

Default New to the forums - form Indiana

I am new to the forums. I recently purchased a 2007 Mustang GT, but this isn't my first mustang. We had a 1968 grabber blue mustang that graciously gave up her spot in the garage so that we could sell a house and buy a new one. I needed something to drive to work, my oversize and lifted dodge ram quad cab was just sucking gas. So that gas savings means I went green by buying my GT!

I have plans for my car, with full approval from the wife. The hardest decision is what color stripes/paint to add to the car. Right now it is between orange, blue or green.

Anyways, the forum has been a great help of research and learning. I hope to find some locals to point me in the right direction for shops and support.

Last edited by nsult; 06-07-2014 at 01:48 PM. Reason: I can't edit form to from!!!!!
Old 06-08-2014, 01:15 PM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Welcome!

You can always find a great selection and great prices at CJponyparts.com and LateModelRestoration.com

I've tried ordering from AmericanMuscle.com before and they messed up several orders, eventually losing my business altogether. Good luck and welcome!
Old 06-08-2014, 04:58 PM
POCOPOWER1

Welcome im a newb also.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:46 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:17 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Welcome
Old 06-09-2014, 11:04 AM
dslpow3r
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forum.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:55 AM
96t-bird
5th Gear Member

Welcome.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:43 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nsult
I am new to the forums. I recently purchased a 2007 Mustang GT, but this isn't my first mustang. We had a 1968 grabber blue mustang that graciously gave up her spot in the garage so that we could sell a house and buy a new one. I needed something to drive to work, my oversize and lifted dodge ram quad cab was just sucking gas. So that gas savings means I went green by buying my GT!

I have plans for my car, with full approval from the wife. The hardest decision is what color stripes/paint to add to the car. Right now it is between orange, blue or green.

Anyways, the forum has been a great help of research and learning. I hope to find some locals to point me in the right direction for shops and support.
Welcome to the forums! Post up some pictures of your new S197 Mustang. I'd love to check it out! It sounds like you got a real beauty.

We would love to build a relationship and do business with you in the future. Let me know what you have planned for your Mustang and we'll gladly point you in the right direction. We also offer a 6% forums discount to all active posting members so that should help with the cost! If we're still not the cheapest option we do offer price matching.

I look forward to speaking with you and hopefully building a relationship!

-Dan

Originally Posted by azdevil1
Welcome!

You can always find a great selection and great prices at CJponyparts.com and LateModelRestoration.com

I've tried ordering from AmericanMuscle.com before and they messed up several orders, eventually losing my business altogether. Good luck and welcome!
This is upsetting to me. I'm sorry to hear that your experiences haven't been good with us. I'd like to make this right, quickly!

I've already located your customer information and will be reaching out to you shortly. It's clear that we did you wrong and I do apologize for that!

I'll do whatever I have to do to make this right. We're constantly bending over backwards to make sure our customers are in good hands. Sometimes mistakes do happen and I can't promise that they won't in the future. But I can promise that I'll always go the extra mile to make sure you're squared away!

-Dan
Old 06-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Lime.GT
1st Gear Member

Welcome and congrats on your new Mustang.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:32 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Welcome!

Quick Reply: New to the forums - form Indiana